These rumours are as of yet unconfirmed by those involved, and according to MRN Radio motorsports announcer Dave Moody an announcement will be made in 2 to 3 weeks.
To put it in point form:
- Kyle Busch will drive the #18 Interstate Batteries Car next 3 years (until 2010)
- JJ Yeley will be in the Wood Brothers' #21 car next year
- No word on where Kenny Schrader will end up
- Joe Gibbs Racing will be driving Toyotas next year
Adding Fuel to this rumour is this:
- It has been confirmed that JGR will not be providing engines to Hall of Fame Racing next year and they have approached the newly amalgamated DEI/RCR engine trust for engines for next year.
Very interesting to say the least.
In other news:
Scott Riggs will be riding the pine at The Glen this weekend as Canadian Patrick Carpentier will be behind the wheel of the Gillett-Evernham Racing's #10 Valvoline/Stanley Tools Dodge.
Request of you, my faithful readers:
I'm looking at doing a weekly feature here at NASCAR Ranting and Raving, but I need your help. The feature is going to be called Tattoo Tuesdays and every Tuesday I am going to feature somebody's NASCAR related tattoo with their story and this is where you come in - I need pictures, names, artist(s), and stories of people with their NASCAR Tattoos. If you have a NASCAR tattoo, or know of someone who does, and would like to share it with the rest of the blogosphere then please email me the necessary info at email@example.com. Thanks.
Photo Credits: Kyle Busch - kylebusch.org