What's to like:
- Georgia DE Marcus Howard ran a 4.45. This makes him a very attractive player for any 3-4 team as an OLB.
- San Diego QB Josh Johnson has been amazing all week. His 4.55 was the fastest for any quarterback and his footwork looks to be improved.
- Matt Forte' running a 4.46. He has it all, folks.
- Mike Jenkins and Leodis McKelvin both running sub 4.38s. Amazing for two players that have solidified top 15 status this week.
- Vernon Gholston and Jake Long throwing up 37 reps of 225lbs.
- Josh Barrett= Workout Warrior.
- Darren McFadden's workouts.
What's not to like:
- Jermichael Finley running a 4.82 in the 40. Horrible for an "athletic" tight end.
- Neither Dan Connor (flu) or Keith Rivers (injury) worked out.
- Colt Brennan was very cocky and pointed a lot of fingers in interviews.
- Sedrick Ellis and Calais Campbell looked heavy and slow in every drill.
- Mario Manningham running a 4.52. This is a guy that is banking on being a deep threat.
- John Carlson's 4.9. This should wake up scouts that have him in the top 4 TEs.
- DeSean Jackson (167lbs) weighs less than me by 20lbs.
- Darren McFadden's four kids (reportedly).