Order is based of team record.
1. Titans- Eric Berry S, Tennesse.Very surprising that the titans are drafting this how but they are 0-6. This team needs help in the secondary and maybe quarterback but I think if the titans keep this they will select Berry.
2. Rams- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma, This Rams need help in a lot of places and in the NFL things begin and end with the QB. Some people like Clausen or Locker but Bradford if he comes out is the best QB available.
3. Buccaneers- Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma. Tampa Bay's defense has been awful this year and they will select the best DT available and that is McCoy. Suh is also an option but at the end they should take McCoy who could remind them of the days of Warren Sapp.
4. Lions- Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State- The Lions have a lot of needs and could draft defense but OT is more likely so they protect their investment in Matt Stafford. Okung is an elite talent and should be a pro bowl player within a few years.
5. Chiefs- Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska- The chiefs selected Glenn Dorsey a few years ago but he is not fit for their system so expect the chiefs to go DT. The chiefs need OT but if they are picking here will probably not reach for a second tier tackle at number 5.
6. Browns- Jake Locker QB Washington- The Browns like the lions have a lot of needs and Mangini doesn’t seem to like either of the QB's that are their now and will insist to draft another QB and Locker will emerge as the number 2 QB over Clasuen.
7. Raiders- Taylor Mays S USC- Mays is fast period.
8. Seahawks- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame- With the Seahawks first pick they will look for and heir to Matt Hasselbeck who is on the downside of his career. The Seahawks also need OT but have another pick so they will probably use that pick on an OT.
9. Bills- Brian Bulaga OT Iowa- Bills traded Peters in last year's draft so they need a tackle and will take the best one available. Even if Dick Jauron is fired I think they will give Edwards another year at QB.
10. Redskins- Trent Williams OT Oklahoma- Most people assume that the redskins will go with a QB but I think they realize that no QB will be successful with their offensive line. Besides the top 3 QB's are off the board and I don't believe they will take Tebow to just sell merchandise.
11. 49ers- Colt McCoy QB Texas- Is McCoy a high first round talent? Probably not but this is a case where Mike Singletary will decide that he can't win big without a franchise QB. The 49ers could draft OT but at number 11, I don't see another player who should be drafted this high. Maybe with their other first round pick they can reach for OT.
12. Dolphins- Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State- The Dolphins luck into a top 10 talent like Bryant falling to them and waste no time picking him. With only Ted Ginn as their receiver it will be hard for Chad Henne to have great success so Bill Parcells will see that and grab the best receiver in this draft.
13. Chargers- Terrence Cody DT Alabama- With Williams at the end of his career I think the chargers will grab the best DT left on the board in Cody.
14. Jets- Arrelious Benn WR Illinois- The Jets will realize that they need more weapons for Sanchez to be successful so they grab a WR here. The jets already have a good defense so I think they go offense on this pick.
15. Texans- Joe Haden CB Florida- Houston's secondary hasn't played that well and will get a lot of help with Joe Haden.
16. Jaguars- Tim Tebow QB Florida- Now Tebow is not a first round talent but playing at Florida and being a national icon the Jaguars will draft him and give him a chance at QB and he may be converted to TE later but this will sell tickets in Jacksonville and keep the team their.
17. Ravens- Ras-I-Dowling CB Virginia- Ravens defense is usually great but has been suspect as of late. Getting a great corner like Dowling should only help them.
18. Broncos- Rolando McClain LB Alabama- McClain is a great talent and the Broncos are not going to pass up on a player like this who could be a great defensive player in Mike Nolan's system.
19. Cardinals- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida- Dunlap falls in some people's eyes and is too high in others. I no he has had a horrific year but at 19 he is worth a chance and his potential is that of Julius Peppers but like Peppers he takes plays off and seems lost but has too much potential to be based up.
21. Cowboys- Damian Williams WR USC- Cowboys need a number one receiver and ROY Williams is not the answer. Damian Williams could be though because it seems that every week he is getting better.
22. 49ers- Arthur Jones DT Syracuse- Singletary likes hardnosed defensive players and will like Jones because of the way he plays. OT is an option but I think they will go defense with this pick.
23. Packers-Ciron Black OT LSU- Finally Aaron Rodgers will get someone to protect him. Watching Aaron Rodgers getting rocked by the Vikings was hard to watch because it could have been a lot worse than 8 sacks.
24. Patriots- Jahvid Best RB Cal- The Patriots always seem to get great value from their draft picks and Jahvid Best at 24 is a steal. He is a homerun threat and will only be better with Tom Brady as his QB.
25. Steelers- Brandon Spikes LB Florida- Spikes is a Steeler type player and the Steelers will realize that and draft him. Is Spikes a huge need for Pittsburgh? No but they can't pass up on someone like him.
26. Bengals- C.J. Spiller RB Clemson- I no that Cedric Benson is having a great year but their is no problem with getting a backup who can take some of the load off of Benson. Spiller has great potential and is a good value this late in the first round.
27. Falcons- Everson Griffin DE USC- Falcons could use another pass rusher opposite of John Abraham. Griffin has played well this year and I think Atlanta will realize that and take him with this pick.
28. Giants- Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma- Steal of the draft. Gresham has top 10 talent but because of his injury he will fall a little. A great wide receiver for a TE will be a favorite target off Eli Manning soon enough.
30. Vikings- Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech- A good pass rusher that can play opposite of Jared Allen. Good value for this late in the first round.
31. Colts- Sergio Kindle OLB Texas- A case where the Colts would take the highest player on the board because their aren't that many players that fill their needs and not that many needs in the first place.
Let me know what you think of the draft and if their are any picks that you will change. Tell me whether you like the draft and what changes you think that I should make.