The Steelers will most likely be somewhere around the 16th pick.
- Rolando McClain- Linebacker (Ala)- The Steelers need a replacement for the aging James Farrior. Another option if they are available are- FS Taylor Mays, or CB Joe Hayden
- Dan Williams DT- (Tenn)- Due to Casey Hampton's age, an immediate need for DT to groom will be addressed through the draft. Another Option here is S Morgan Burnett, DT Terrance Cody, or CD Ras-I Howling
- Anthony Dixon- This guy would be a steal, he is a tough, gritty, Steelers style player that a new OC needs. Other thoughts could be LB Micah Johnson, CB Javier Arenas, or Mike Johnson OL
- Maurice Pouncey OL Florida- A big tough, physical lineman to groom on a slow to connect Oline. Other Options could be OL Sam Young, OL Mike Pouncey, or WR Dexter McCluster COMPENSATORY PICK
- Dexter McCluster WR Ole Miss- Due to his lack of size, he'll probably fall somewhere in the mid to late rounds. He has athleticism that is much needed and could strongly boost the return game. Other picks could be RB Ben Tate, RB Charles Scott, or WR Terrance Tolliver
- Leigh Tiffin K Alabama- This guy is Bama's all time leading scorer. He has a strong and accurate leg and could boost special teams. Other Options CB Walter McFadden, DE Antonio Coleman, or RB Damion Fletcher
- Clint Gresham LS TCU- Due to injuries to Greg Warren back to back, the Steelers will most likely be shopping for a good prospect. Other Viable options could be FB Richard Dickson, FB Clay Harbor or QB Todd Reesing