I assume we draft around #20. but there is no guarantee we beat PIT or the Raiders which could have us drafting mid teens. This mock has Ravens drafting 20. Ravens needs are primary CB and WR. Could use another pass rusher, MLB ( to understudy for a year) , TE and RB.
1. At #20 Brandon Spikes This is a bit of surprise pick would get playing time and could understudy Ray
2. CB In this order if available Brandon Ghee, Ras Dowling, or Arenas one of these will be available
3. WR Marty Gilyard ( I have him as about the 8th WR and should be available These WR's should be off the board 1. Bryand, 2 Lafell,3. Benn, 4. Williams, 5. Tate, 6. Decker 7. Shipply, 8 Briscoe If Marty is not availble and any one of these guys are availble , ravens take them with third pick.
4.WR Danaro Alexander should be availble if not and WR cooper is availble take him
5. DE Koa Misi this may be wishful thinking for him to be available but he is not getting much attention in mock drafts
6 WR Mike Williams Syracuse No telling where his head is If Mike is not available and RB Blount is Ravens could go running back
7. TE Dickerson Dorin Pit This could be a steal Dorn is undersized for Te but is an athelete and can find in zone