Hey there everyone I just wanted to let you in on a couple of things happening around here. So lets get to it:
- For those of you who noticed I started a race day open thread last week and it is something that I will be continuing in the future - including next week. I hope to see you here.
- I get quite a few press releases each week, and instead of putting them in with the regular posts or in the Fanposts I have started a new section of the blog (located in left side-bar) called "NASCAR related press releases" under the heading of "Sections". Since Monday I've added maybe a half dozen press releases - I don't put all of them in, just the ones that I think my readers will find interesting.
- You'll also find our race day open threads archived in the left side -bar under the "Sections" heading too. You'll find an archive of my newspaper articles there too.
- I started a new link list in the left side-bar as well. It is called "NASCAR History" and it is a link list dealing with anything that I can find that is historical in nature as it pertains to NASCAR.
- And finally (for now) I have a new special monthly feature that will be launching tomorrow. I can't wait to start it! This feature will appear on the 3rd of every month and is going to be called "Track Rants", and trust me you're going to want to be a part of this because it will tick some fans off for sure.
Well that's it for now, but I have other things in the works so stayed tuned.
If there are other things that you would like to see here that I don't have just let me know and we'll see what we can do.
Also, if you know of other nascar sites that are not included in my link lists and you think they should be then let me know and I'll get them linked, but why you'd want to go anywhere else is beyond me.