Sorry this is a little late, but my kids have had baseball the last two nights and since I am one of the coaches it is hard for me to miss any of the games.
Anyway, here are some general observations that I made while watching a Heluva Good race at the Glen.
Just follow the jump.
1) After all of the crashes this weekend in both Nationwide and in Sprint Cup I really want to see the installation of safer barriers on every wall at every track, not just on certain walls.
2) Dale Jr is having a heck of year and I don't mean that in a positive way either.
3) The front splitter on these new cars acts just like a big scoop and picks up anything and puts it into the grill - just going into the grass can put you in trouble of finishing the race.
4) That Hornish crash was scary looking for both him and Jeff Gordon, no wonder the Jeff was complaining about his back once he was out of the infield care centre. As Jeff said himself it is a good thing Bristol is two weeks away instead of one as I don't think one week is enough for Jeff to recover at least good enough to race competitivly at Bristol. I'm glad everyone involved was not seriously hurt. Whew.
5) Will any of the RCR cars be in the Chase? I don't think so really.
6) Speaking of making the Chase, will Kyle Busch make it. and if so who won't?
7) I want to see chrome rims back on all of the cars like Amrose's car. They look better than the black or red ones they are currently using.
8) I hate rain on race day. I hope it doesn't rain at MIS next week.
9) I'm wondering if Tony Steart and his team are peaking too soon, I mean look at what happened tto Kyle Busch last year and Jeff Gordon the year before.
10) I wonder when one of the drivers that are on Twitter will start following me - oh wait, I just checked and Joe Nemechek is. Thanks Joe.