SBN’s Celtics Blog will be live-blogging from Boston’s media day, so be sure to check out their coverage for nuggets on everything from Garnett’s knee to Sugar Ray’s awesome tweets. Click here for the coverage, and below is some of what you’ll get.
- Paul- Marquis is going to help tremendously. You bring in a guy with experience and who can play the 1-2-3 positions
- Ray- me and paul can play as many minutes as needed.
- Paul- minutes aren’t really an issue. Kind of overblown last year.
- Ray- we know where sheed wants the ball. Not worried about sheed because he wants to see the game played the right way. We have all been part of teams that have been rebuilding and as far as windows go we are not looking past this year
- KG- On the same page with Rasheed already. Its weird seeing him in green and just how our chemistry flows without even touching the ball.
- Pierce- KG looked good on floor, just knocking off the rust
- KG-everything is right on schedule, feels good
- KG – First time back on the floor he thought everything was really fast, but he’s getting back to speed now
- KG played 5 on 5 last week