I didnt plain on making another mock so soon. But, Snead is coming out and I have a huge draft crush on him. I really do hope he falls to the 3rd round and the Chiefs were able to pick him but I doubt they would. You may say, "Hey they got Matt Cassel though." Truth is, I think Cassel is a little above average at best, I actually like Croyle better. Anyways, On to my mock draft. Im going to extend my mock a little more this time and attempt to go 3 rounds. I feel bad for TJ because he doesnt get to see who I mock to the Bears. So here we go, 3 rounds. The biggest mover in my draft is probably Tebow.
1. STL Rams- Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska- Suh is the best player, Rocland actually made a very good point in his mock draft about STL not going for it down by 3 in their opponents side of the feild. Why would they do that for Clausen? I just dont see Spag's and co choosing Clausen over the talented Mr. Suh. Suh is the pick.
2. DET Lions- Russel O'Kung OT Oklahoma State- Two Big 12 players go 1 and 2. Backus, bless his heart, is getting old. He gave up 9 sacks this year after giving up 10 the 3 before. Maybe they stick with Backus, maybe not. This is my mock though and he has got to go. Stafford already has shoulder concerns, why chance it when you got your franchise guy.
3. TB Bucs- Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech- Morgan is a good pass rusher, probably the best in the draft. He gets the job done, I know Bulaga owned him but it happens to the best. They traded crappy DE Gaines Adams to the Bears so this is a hole.
4. WSH Redskins- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame- Notre Dame Homers rejoice j/k. Really Clausen is a good QB, Shannahan probably gets some trade offers from teams like SEA but I dont think Pete Carrol no matter how incompetent of an NFL coach he is, Would up the ante.
5. The KC Chiefs- Eric Berry FS/SS Tennesse- Alot of people have mocked LTs here and its foolish. If you listen to Todd Haley's press conferences he likes Brandon Alberts at Lt. I have mixed feelings about Albert, He had a horrible first half of the season but only allow 1 sack the last 5 games. He also opened up running lanes enough for Jamal Charles to make history but who couldnt open up lanes for one of the best backs in the NFL? (You see that? lol). Really, I think Alberts gets another shot and safety is our biggest need besides NT. Cody or Williams is most definitly a possibility.
6. SEA Seahawks- Anthony Davis OT Rutgers- Seattle has to replace Jones if Carroll will be successful. I wonder if SEA will change defensive schemes. If they do this pick could be different. I just dont know much about Carrol's coaching preference in the NFL. I do know the Hawks considered it because of the talent they have at LB at one point in the season.
7. CLE Browns- Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State- The closer we get to the draft, the more I think this pick has a chance. Brady Quinn is not as bad as he was made to look and part of that has to do with mangini trading away his best WR and safety net Winslow.
8. Chokland Gayders- Gerald McCoy DT Choklahoma- As you can see by the name, This works. Really, I hope AD makes a decent pick for these fans. Even though I hate them. Its at the point of feeling sorry for your enemy.
9. Buffalo Bills- Bruce Cambell OT Maryland- Buffalo has good WR, RBs, and thats about it. They have talent other places but the OL is definitly in the worst shape.
10. Jacksonville Jags- Joe Haden CB/FS Florida- I know people might jump all over this pick but it actually makes sense. Haden could play FS if a team wanted him to. He is very good against the run and overall one of the best players in the draft. Joe Haden is pure value right here.
11. Denver Broncos- Rolando McClain ILB Bama- This is an easy fit. All the Bronco fans in the world couldnt convinve me Davis is a good Mike.
12. Miami Dolphins- Terrence Cody NT- Jason Ferguson has probably been one of the most over acheiving players in the NFL for a long time. He is old and has lost a step due to injury IMO. Cody is the easy pick because he is the best NT in the draft.
13. San Francisco-Jerry Hughes OLB TCU-Hughes is under-rated in my eyes. Ive been high on Hughes earlier and more often than most of my fellow mocker and thats not about to change.
14. Seattle - from Denver- Everson Griffen DE USC- Im not just mocking him here because he went to USC, I beleive Pete knows him and that does play apart.
15. New York Giants-Morgan Burnett FS Georgia Tech- I beleive Burnett is better than Thomas. Thomas is not even above average against the run. Burnett iss more physical, I beleive thats the deciding factor.
16. Tennessee- Donovan Warren CB Michigan- Nick Harper is not the same guy.
17. San Francisco- Mike Iupati OG Idaho- Iupati is the type of player Mike Singletary loves. I dont know how much influence he will have but I imagine it is alot. Hopefully, The 49ers can turn this thing around, I would hate to see a good coach like Singletary loss his job. Then again, maybe the Chiefs would sign him.
18. Pittsburgh- Dan Williams Nt Tennesse- The Steelers probably let Hampton walk. I think he ends up with an AFC west team because lord knows they need NT. The Steelers replace him with a beast.
19. Atlanta- Earl Thomas FS Texas- I think this is a strong possibility. Thomas might make a switch to CB because of his lack of physicality.
20. Houston- CJ Spiller RB Clemson- Spiller shouldnt slip this far but I think he does. Although, a 4.25 40 might scream CJ in a GM ear and make a team like Oakland or New York Giants jump. He is the type of player any team would like to have.
21. Cincinnati- Greg Hardy DE Ole Miss- Even with the injury, I still think he is one of the better DE.
22. New England- Tyson Alalu 3-4 DE Cal- Tyson is a guy I think will rise up boards. I like his style alot, He reminds me of a good 3-4 DE. The Pats defense misses Richard Seymour alot, and while Brian Price is the better all around prospect, Tyson is the better 3-4 DE.
23. Green Bay- Brian Bulaga OT Iowa- I know the OL got better but not good enough to stop them from drafted Bulaga down here. Bulaga could shoot up boards after shuting down Morgan.
24. Philadelphia- Jason Pierre-Paul DE South Florida- I hate putting him this high but he is a work out warrior, Still, I like him better than Hardy.
25. New York Jets- Golden Tate WR Notre Dame- I cant beleive I left him out, I guess all the classes and monsters are getting to my head. He deserves to be remenber though. He really is one of my favorite players. If he fell to my Chiefs I would crap my self and then punch a hole in the wall.
26. Baltimore-Damian Williams WR USC- Look, This is either Tate or Williams for the number 2 WR. Everytime I think Tate is better, I change my mind when I watch Williams. After reveiw the Ravens and Williams, I think Williams is the better deep threat and more suits the Ravens.
27. Arizona- Charles Brown OT USC- Arizona needs to upgrade Gandy ASAP and .
28. Dallas- Brandon Spikes ILB Florida- Spikes is in a good spot here. Brooking is old, Bobby Carpentor had a good game against Philly but he is still upgradable if they want to stick with Brooking. If a LT is available maybe they take him, but I dont think they are gonna give up on Flozell after he turned it around. The Cowboys add another play maker this is there chanceto an already under rated defense.
29. Minnesota- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma- Bradford seems like the easy pick right here.
30. San Diego- Jared O Drick 3-4 DE- The Chargers lack talent on their line but some how have kept it together. O Drick is a good pick and should see time imediately.
31. New Orleans- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida- The Saints have DEs that could be upgraded. This is a solid pick right here even with the issues.
32. Indianapolis- Brian Price DT UCLA- I know Colts fans are going to hate me but I have to do it. I cant give you Trent Williams right here, Youll thank me. Price is great value and is a steal this low. Two DT that went before him arent as good but they play in a 3-4. Price is the steal of the first round consideriing he has top 15 talent.
33. St. Louis- Jevan Snead QB Ole Miss- Did I say Price was the steal of the draft? j/k Snead slips to the Rams due to his season. Before you doubt he deserves this pick, Compare his completion % and QB rating to Jake Lockers, a fan favorite around here.
34. Detroit- Navarro Bowman LB Penn State- I love Bowman.
35. Tampa Bay-Taylor Mays SS USC- I think Mays falls. He is bad in coverage which NFL teams will shy away from. Bernard Pollard 2.0.
36. Kansas City- Trent Williams RT Oklahoma- All the talk of Brandon Albert is well deserved. He didnt play good for most of the year, But the OG were worse and the RT is clearly upgradable. I could see Brian Waters being moved to center or even traded/released. Waters can still play, but why keep him if the team wants to add youth and cohesion. The running game got a late start, but with the additiion of a good run blocker, it could take it to the next level. As for Williams falling, I dont think this is a shock. He isnt a LT, period.
Tim Tebow QB Florida- Yeah, I did that. Seriously, Tebow has talent. The throwing motion is whats keeping him from being a 1st round pick. I think Shanny might see some similarities between Tebow and Elway. Sure, Tebow isnt a carbon copy but the similarity is there, sorta. Jason Fox OT Miami- Sorry about giving the Skins 2 QBs, I was really tired when I made this at 4 am. I think Fox is a solid pick though when you consider they need someone to protect Clausen.
38. Cleveland- Jermaine Grsham- How great is this CLE fans, the best WR and the best TE. Winslow and Edwards are replaced in one year.
39. Oakland- Brandon Graham DE Michigan- Sorry Faider fans, Even though I hate you, I cant give you 3 DTs. God forbid your defense ever be good again j/k. Graham can take over for a probably departing Richard Seymour.
40. Seattle- Javid Best RB Cal- This is turning into a great draft for SEA.
41. Buffalo- Mike Johnson OG Bama- With this pick, The Bills are on their way to having a good young OL.
42. Tampa Bay- Sean Weatherspoon OLB Mizzou- Im not that high on Sean. I respect him for everything he did but I dont see his game transiitioning well.
43, Miami-Chad Jones S LSU- Jones is a guy ive had with a 3rd round grade but ive been paying extra attn. lately. I like what I see.
44. New England- Sergio Kindle 3-4 OLB-Im not to high on Kindle as an NFL prospect. The last week a reveiwed a couple of his clips and he is an off and on player.
45. Denver- Mike Neal 3-4 DE- Once again, Another guy I didnt know to well that has caught my eye lately. He seems like a good fit for the Broncos.
46. New York Giants- Greg Jones LB Michigan State- The Giants LB arent horrible but they are definitly not starting material, atleast not all of them.
47. New England- Trevard Lindley CB Kentucky- Lindley is a steal right here.
48. Carolina- DeMaryius Thomas WR GT- If your sleeping on Thomas, Step your game up.
49. San Francisco- Brandon Ghee CB- Ghee is a stud and a good pick for a secondary that isnt to be desired.
50. Kansas City- Kris O'Dowd C USC- O' Dowd is a good center. Rudy Niswanger isnt even average. He has problems snapping the ball at times and would be much better suited as depth.
51. Houston- Brandon LaFell WR LSU- With Walter possibly leaving and LaFell this low, how could you pass him up.
52. Pittsburgh- Patrick Robinson CB Florida State- Once again, probably not the biggest need but a very good value pick.
53. New England- Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech- Maroney was benched and Dwyer is a very good player to be getting him this late.
54. Cincinnati- Aaron Hernandez TE Florida- Hernandez is probably a 3rd round guy but Cincy reaches for the next best TE.
55. Philadelphia- Arthue Jones DT- The Eagle werent physical enough up front to beat the Cowboys and the offense is already explosive. I think Jones is good value here though.
56. Green Bay- Mike Tennant OC Boston College- The Packers need help on the interior as well.
57. Baltimore- Kareem Jackson CB Bama- I think Jackson fits the mold over Arenas for this team.
58. New York Jets- Vince Oghobasse 3-4 DL Duke- This is a solid fit.
59. Arizona- Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson- Sapp probably wont fall this far.
60. Dallas- Arelious Benn WR Illini- Benn is an absolute steal here.
61. Minnesota- Nate Allen FS South Florida- Allen will probably run a 4.45 at the combine making him probably the 2nd fastest S projected in the first 3 round. I cant beleive I left him out of the mock all toegther. I had Greg Romeus but he is gone according to TJ and ill take his word for it. Whats Goggle?
62. San Diego- Anthony Dixon RB Miss State- Very under rated back right here that might push Dwyer and Best for the number 2 RB.
63. New Orleans-Javier Arenas CB Bama- Im not sold that this secondary is fine.
64. Indianapolis- Ciron Black OT LSU- Black has slipped since 3 mths ago but still manages to hang around the 2nd round borders in my mock. With Camrini probably staying in school, Black moves up as does Barksdale.
65. St. Louis-Eric Decker WR
66. Detroit-Jeremy Beal DE
67. Tampa Bay-Jeremy Williams WR
68. Kansas City- Jordan Shipley WR
69. Oakland-Selvish Capers OT
70. Philadelphia- Stefan Wiesinski OC
71. Cleveland- Eric Norwood OLB
72. Buffalo- Maurike Pouncey OC
73. Miami- Brandon Lang OLB
74. Jacksonville- Tim Tebow QB- I cant believe I have him falling but I dont see a suitor in the low 2nd. Jags get a steal.
75. Bears- Jon Asamoah OG HA HA TJ, YOU HOMER! J/K
76. New York Giants-Kyle Calloway RT
77. Tennessee-Cory Wooton DE
78. Carolina- LaMarr Houston DT
79. San Fransisco- Denario Alexander WR
80 Denver- Torell Troup NT
81.Houston-Kyle Wilson CB
82. Pittsburgh- Daryl Washington ILB
83. Atlanata- Ryan Matthews RB
84. Cincy-Reshad Jones S
85. Oakland-Joe Murphy CB
86. Green Bay- JD Walton OC
87. Philly- AJ Edds LB
88. Clevland- Sean Canfield QB
89 Baltimore- Anthony McCoy TE
90. Arizona- Akawasi Owusu CB
91 Dallas-TJ Ward S
92. Vikings- D'Anthony Smith DT
93. San Diego- Dominique Franks CB
94. New Orleans- Marshawn Gilyard (Updated)*** Gilyard doesnt fall to the 3rd. One guy I missed.
95. Indy- Dexter McCluster ATH
1. STL- Joe McKnight RB
2. DET- Corey Peterson DT
3. TAMPA- Geno Atkins DT
4. WAS- Toby Gerhart RB
5. KC- Micah Johnson ILB
6. SEA- Perish Cox CB
7. CLE- Sean Lee ILB
8. OAK- Tridon Holliday ATH (4.2)
9. BUF-Garrett Graham
Juice Williams QB Rodney Hudson OG (Dont know if he is a SR)
11. JAX- Pat Angner LB
12. MIA- Blair White WR
13. CAR- Jermaine Cunningham DE
14. TENN- Ted Larson OC
15. SF- Tony Pike QB
16. DEN- Jon Estes OC
17. NYG- Jamarr Chaney ILB
18. PIT- Van Eskeridge S
19. ATL- John Jerry OG
20. HOU- Austin Lane DE
21. CIN-Vladimir Duccasse OL
22. NE- Antonio Brown WR
23. GB- O'Brien Schofeild OLB
24. PHI- Montario Hardisty RB
25. BAL-Dezmon Briscoe WR
26. NYJ- Darrel Stuckey SS
27. AZ- Reggie Carter LB
28. DAL- Will Barker OT
29. MIN-Riley Cooper WR
30. SD- Alex Carrington 3-4 DE
31. NO-Roger Staffold OT
32. IND- Sam Young OT
Thats my mock. Im tired so if I put someone down twice im sorry. Also, I would like to state something, Just because a team took a DE in round one doesnt mean they wont take one in round 2 or 3. Also, Shake and Bake/Naptime/Colts Homer (Thats his real name) I did mean to give you guys McCluster. Eventhough you have 2 RBs that could start or atleast 2nd string for just about any other team, doesnt mean they wouldnt look at McCluster. He is a rare playmaker for this low in the draft. Jamal Charles was taken in the 3rd round and he really paid off. I hope you like it. Remenber, No being Hecklers. If your team has a full blown starter at a posistion and I took the same one in round 3, Well it wouldnt be the first time.
*****UPDATE- Im going to attempt atleast 2 more rounds. Im in the middle of doing it but it is alot tougher to genuinly do it without just throwing guys in for the heck of it. It will be up within 24 hours, thanks.