- Rennie Curran, OLB, Georgia: There is still no official word on Curran. As it stands, anyone who has reported that he is entering the draft jumped the gun.
- Thaddeus Gibson, DE, Ohio State: He will enter the draft. He projects as a 3-4 outside linebacker. I'm sure sure he's better than someone like Jerry Hughes, though.
- Dominique Franks, CB, Oklahoma: He is going pro. At 6-foot-1, Franks clearly has good size. He had somewhat of a quiet season. For a cornerback, that's a good thing because it means teams weren't throwing in his direction.
- Aaron Hernandez, TE, Florida: He is expected to go pro. There is nothing official, but Hernandez is coming off a really good year and his draft stock probably can't go higher.
- Toney Baker, RB, North Carolina State: Oddly, he is going pro. We see a couple of these every year -- a player who you'd never expect makes the jump. Baker has a history of serious knee injuries.
- Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech: Many expect him to declare for the draft after tonight's Orange Bowl against Iowa. He's a top 15 pick and probably the best natural end in the draft.
- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa: Reports have gone both ways on Bulaga. Today and yesterday they're learning toward him going pro.
- Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio State: He will return for his senior season. This is a risky move. Heyward was probably a mid-20s prospect. But how much could his stock raise considering he's not an athletic freak of a defensive end?