We have 286 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- The Busby Babe reacts to media reports that Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United.
- Dynamo Theory celebrates a debut clean sheet for rookie goalkeeper Tyler Deric, a first in MLS history.
- 7500 to Holte gives you all the analysis from Aston Villa's impressive draw against champions Chelsea last weekend.
- Red Cup Rebellion gets all serious and stuff about Ole Miss's new mascot.
- In advance of tomorrow's Iowa-Michigan game, Maize n Brew and Black Heart Gold Pants don't so much as exchange Q&As as they trade insults. MnB also has an actual preview of the game that somehow works in hurling hymnals at a bride, and BHGP lists the top ten reasons Iowa will lose to Michigan. Whenever BHGP is involved, the conversation trades heavy on high sodium content, but it's tasty, so you'll eat it.
- Arkansas Expats lists five reasons to hate Auburn, including that Gene Chizik's lack of sideburns makes him look "pathologically uptight." I'm growing mine out now as we speak.
- The Copper & Blue explains why Oilers management continues to hamstring the coaching staff.
- A great breakdown on Brooks Laich's OT game-winning goal from the other night, courtesy of On the Forecheck.
- In Lou We Trust looks at Corsi numbers after the first five Devils games.
- Celtics Blog chats with Von Wafer. The player, not the cookie.
- Rufus on Fire thinks the Bobcats are stuck in basketball hell. Michael Jordan isn't walking through that door any time soon...he already owns the door.
- Straight Outta Vancouver previews the Grizzlies season and predicts 48 wins and a possible playoff bid.
- The 49ers rode RB Frank Gore to their first victory, Niners Nation has the goods.
- Pats Pulpit details the Patriots huge win over the Ravens.
- How did the Dolphins upset the Pack at Lambeau? The Phinsider knows.
- Battle Red Blog urges the Texans brass to get some help now through a trade and try to make a run this season.
- Twinkie Town takes an early look at the Twins 2011 bullpen.
- DRays Bay takes an early look at the Rays 2011 payroll.
- The Crawfish Boxes wonders if the 2010 Astros got enough bang for their offensive buck.
- Bluebird Banter discusses Roy Halladay's Hall-of-Fame case.
- Head Kick Legend breaks down the amazing mid-career resurgence of Strikeforce champ and K-1 contender Alistair Overeem.