We have 293 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Sactown Royalty looks at how the Kings stack up against other NBA franchises in the 21st century.
- Rufus on Fire questions Larry Brown's (who's won over 1,000 games) commitment to winning.
- SLC Dunk comes up with a drinking game for Jazz fans to play while watching their Utah team. Ironic.
- After recovering from the surprise, Alligator Army realizes that Florida AD Jeremy Foley hiring Will Muschamp to replace Urban Meyer as the Gators' head coach is exactly what you'd expect from Foley.
- Burnt Orange Nation wonders whether Texas head coach Mack Brown is to blame for Muschamp's departure.
- With rumors of Vanderbilt hiring Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn to replace Bobby Caldwell still swirling (at the time of this writing), Team Speed Kills call such a scenario "the most exciting head coaching hire for Vanderbilt in almost 20 years, when they plucked Gerry DiNardo from a national-championship Colorado team."
- Track Em Tigers basks in the afterglow of Cam Newton's Heisman ceremony.
- In hoops news, Rocky Top Talk suggests that Vol fans prepare for Bruce Pearl criticism to grow the more he continues to win.
- Athletics Nation presents the showdown of ultimate DHestiny between Jack Cust (Spartacust) and Hideki Matsui (Godzilla).
- True Blue LA says that Bill Hall starting in left field for the Dodgers isn't that crazy.
- Bucs Dugout says that Ronny Cedeno should start at shortstop for the Pirates this year.
- The Devils are bad. Why hasn't Lou Lamoriello don't anything about it? In Lou We Trust tries to answer that.
- Western College Hockey Blog with a first-hand account of the Big Chill at The Big House.
- Japers' Rink has another edition of Capital Ups And Downs. Mostly downs.
- Bad conditions at Soldier Field used to be called "Bear Weather", but Windy City Gridirion reports that's no longer true after the Pats whipped Chicago at home in the snow,.
- The guys at Niners Nation are developing a man-crush on running back Anthony Dixon.
- After trailing at halftime by 10 points, the Jaguars roared back in the second half behind Maurice Jones-Drew. Big Cat Country has the details.
- Bucs Nation discusses the bizarre ending to the Bucs and Redskins game, which included a "mystery" fifth down.
- Carlos Tevez's transfer request is making life difficult for Manchester City and their fans. Bitter and Blue analyzes the situation.
- We Ain't Got No History breaks down Chelsea's 1-1 draw against Tottenham in tactical terms.