Our Week 15 NFL power rankings include the Dallas Cowboys jumping up a couple of spots despite losing to the Philadelphia Eagles and the Denver Broncos becoming our newest No. 32. Here are No. 21-32 of our Week 15 NFL power rankings. No. 1-20 will be released later on Tuesday.
21. Dallas Cowboys (4-9): Tough break for the Cowboys who made things interesting against the Eagles last weekend. The Cowboys could use some momentum heading into next season. If only the Jason Garrett era came earlier -- this team isn't the push over it was early in the year. LW: 23
22. Seattle Seahawks (6-7): This is your division co-leader in the NFC West. Yes, they have to give a playoff spot to the NFC West winner. LW: 21
25. Buffalo Bills (3-10): I was looking forward to the Cleveland and Buffalo matchup because I think both teams are better than their records. Buffalo proved me right. LW: 27
30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-11): I'm not sure people understand just how bad it is in Cincinnati. They've lost 10 in a row since starting the season 2-1. What a miserable season. LW: 30
31. Carolina Panthers (1-12): The Panthers are getting closer to securing the top spot in the 2011 NFL draft. They have a shot at victory next week against the Cardinals before going on the road to Pittsburgh and Atlanta. LW: 31
32. Denver Broncos (3-10): Um. Is this the worst team in the NFL? They're making their case for it. The Broncos are a painful team to watch. LW: 28