I'll freely admit I'm not draft expert. There are certain guys I like and certain guys I don't like but most prospects for me fall into the "never seen 'em play but read a couple different scouting reports category." The thought of putting together a seven round mock literally makes my head hurt, so I tip my hat to anyone who's projecting the 234th pick in April's draft. As you might guess from reading the preceding three sentances, I've got more questions than answers for you guys. So here goes.....
- This year's draft looks pretty light on offensive tackles, especially at the top of the class? Is this an overall weak class or is it just missing the one or two elite prospects at the top? And when was year that the OT class was comparable?
- It looks like the same could be said for running backs this year also. I'd assume that Ingram will go in the first, but will he be the only first round back taken?
- Luck seems locked in as the best QB but how does he compare to the past couple #1 QB's (Bradford, Stafford, Ryan) grading wise?
- Last year Tyson Alualu shocked all of when he went 10th overall and Tyson Jackson was a pretty shocking #3 overall in 2009, who is this year's WTH surprsing pick?
- Ok, I'm sure most of you guys are pretty beaten down by Kiper and McShay leading up to draft time but last year's mud slinging contest between the two over Jimmy Clausen was pretty entertaining for myself. Who is the kid this year that Kiper and McShay will disagree the most on?