SB Nation's Week 17 NFL power rankings are coming out and we've got a new team at No. 32 -- Panthers. Considering how they've played they probably should have been there all year but they're taking up the last spot. Falling out of the top 20 is the Texans, who I had overrated all year, and the Browns, who were probably ranked too high last week.
Here's No. 21-32 in our power rankings with No. 1-20 coming shortly.
21. Minnesota Vikings (6-9): Too bad the Vikings couldn't play all year like they did Tuesday night shutting down Michael Vick and the Eagles. Games like that are what make you think there's no reason to blow this thing up. LW: 27
22. Washington Redskins (6-9): Kudos to the Redskins for winning a meaningless game. But, hey, a win is a win. We'll see if Week 17 is the last time we see Donovan McNabb in a Redskins uniform. LW: 28
25. Houston Texans (5-10): I've had this team overrated all year. I keep thinking they're better than 5-10 but as they continue to lose I'm realizing I've been wrong. LW: 18
26. Cleveland Browns (5-10): I still like where this team is headed next year. They're on the right track. LW: 20
28. Arizona Cardinals (5-10): They beat the Cowboys but their long-term outlook is still bleak, even in the NFC West. LW: 31
32. Carolina Panthers (2-13): Carolina secures the No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft. Now will they be Lucky? LW: 30