With the 33rd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select....... Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/OLB, USF!
Detroit is now on the clock!
1. I will announce which team is on the clock with the following comment: THE ST. LOUIS RAMS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK!! ...After this message, you will have 5 minutes to make your selection.
2. Your selection MUST appear exactly as this in the subject line: WITH THE 33RD PICK IN THE DRAFT, THE ST. LOUIS RAMS SELECT (PLAYER NAME) , (POSITION) ,SCHOOL. Please use all caps so your pick will stand out.
3. After your selection, the next person will be on the clock once I make the announcement.
4. For the first 4 rounds we want you to provide your reasoning for your pick and this will be emailed to JP23 (JPYanes@yahoo(dot)com) and TheAngelColts (ttango1990@verizon(dot)net) PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SUBJECT LINE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN PICKS.
5. Not using the subject line will help in following the conversation on each pick alot easier. And most importantly, when we put together the front page article, it will be easiest to sort through.
6. The draft thread will still be updated after each selection or as fast as possible by JP23. NO matter if you will be here or not you need to send in your BPA LIST and the person you send it to will be announced shortly.
7. Since we are doing this on the weekend that means you will have about 5 days to get in your BPA LIST. Also in that List you need enough picks that you think it will cover you for the two rounds (the number may depend on your number of picks) as we will be doing two rounds per weekend. (MAKE SURE LISTS ARE IN BY FRIDAY or at least an hour prior to draft time).
7. if you do not give us a list we will ask one of the other reps to take your pick or make it ourselves (remember your still sending the explanation of your pick to JP).
LETS MAKE THIS GREAT!!!!
THE REPS ARE:
BUCS-(Cadillac24, Buc It)
PACKERS-(Dogg Pound, Hyatt)
PANTHERS-(ziggy19, chinchillas sword)
SEAHAWKS- (TrueHawkForLife, LantermanC)
DOLPHINS- (JP 23)
COLTS-(shake n bake)
HERE IS THE DRAFT BOARD:
1. St. Louis (1-15)- Kong Suh, DT, Nebraska
2. Detroit (2-14)- Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
3. Tampa Bay (3-13)- Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
4. Washington (4-12)- Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
5. Kansas City (4-12)- Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
6. Seattle (5-11)- Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
7. Cleveland (5-11) Joe Haden, CB, Florida
8. Oakland (5-11)- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
9. Buffalo (6-10)- Anthony Davis, OT, Rugters
10. Denver (7-9)- Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
11. Jacksonville (7-9)- Mike Iupati, OT/OG, Idaho
12. Miami (7-9)- CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
13. San Francisco (8-8)- Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
14. Seattle- Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
15. New York Giants (8-8)- Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
16. San Fransisco- Brandon Graham, OLB, Michigan
17. Tennessee (8-8)- Brian Price, DT, UCLA
18. Pittsburgh (9-7)- Earl Thomas, S, Texas
19. Atlanta (9-7)- Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
20. Houston (9-7)- Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
21. Cincinnati (10-6)- Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
22. New England (10-6)- Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
23. Green Bay (11-5)- Taylor Mays, S, USC
24. Philadelphia (11-5)- Everson Griffin, OLB, USC
25. Baltimore (9-7)- Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
26. Arizona (10-6)- Brandon Spikes, ILB, Florida
27. Dallas (11-5)- Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
28. San Diego (13-3)- Jonathon Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech
29. New York Jets (9-7)- Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU
30. Minnesota (12-4)- Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri
31. Indianapolis (14-2)- Charles Brown, OT, USC
32. New Orleans (13-3)- Navarro Bowman, OLB, Penn State
33- St. Louis- Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/OLB, USF
34) Detroit Lions –
35) Tampa Bay Buccaneers –
36) Kansas City Chiefs –
37) Washington Redskins –
38) Cleveland Browns –
39) Oakland Raiders –
40) Seattle Seahawks –
41) Buffalo Bills –
42) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from Chicago) –
43) Miami Dolphins –
44) New England Patriots (from Jacksonville) –
45) Denver Broncos –
46) New York Giants –
47) New England Patriots (from Tennessee)
48) Carolina Panthers –
49) San Francisco 49ers –
50) Kansas City Chiefs (from Atlanta) –
51) Houston Texans –
52) Pittsburgh Steelers –
53) New England Patriots –
54) Cincinnati Bengals –
55) Philadelphia Eagles –
56) Green Bay Packers –
57) Baltimore Ravens –
58) Arizona Cardinals –
59) Dallas Cowboys –
60) San Diego Chargers –
61) New York Jets –
62) Minnesota Vikings –
63) Indianapolis Colts –
64) New Orleans Saints -