With the slushy conditions pushing back the Alpine Skiing Downhill on Saturday, event organizers are now mulling a schedule that would feature seven races in seven days, according to NBC Sports.
The tentative revised schedule released by the International Ski Federation is as follows:
- Monday, 10:30AM: Men's Downhill
- Tuesday: Men's Super-Combined
- Wednesday: Women's Downhill
- Thursday: Women's Super-Combined
- Friday: Men's Super-G
- Saturday: Women's Super-G
- Sunday: Men's Giant Slalom
Of course, the longer the events are postponed, the better for a certain face of American skiing.