I don’t have a number of buys, but based on trending data which has historically been pretty accurate, it could be in the 215,000 to 240,000 range, basically along the lines of the tape-delayed foreign shows. This was foreign, but wasn’t tape delayed. One cable industry source gave an estimate of 215,000.â†µ
I feel like I'm really reporting a lot of negative viewership news what with the poor ratings for the last WEC event coming out yesteday. But, 110 always was more of a "hardcore fan show" without a top drawing star on the card. It's far from all bad news though:â†µ
- UFC 111 - Georges St Pierre vs. Dan Hardy & Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin â†µ
- UFC 112 - Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia & Frankie Edgar vs. BJ Penn â†µ
- UFC 113 - Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio Rua & Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione â†µ
- UFC 114 - Rashad Evans vs. Rampage Jackson â†µ
- UFC 115 - Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz â†µ
All of these shows will do a decent number as we head into a really hot spring and summer of MMA fights.