This is my mock draft for the first round
1) STL Jimmy Clausen QB. There's a reason the Rams say they wont sign Bradford before the draft
2) DET Russel Okung OT. Matt Stafford MUST be protected.
3) TAM Ndamukong Suh DT. Do I need to explain this
4) WAS Gerald McCoy DT. Bye Bye Haynesworth
5) KC Rolando McClain ILB. Bring on DT 2.0
6) SEA Sam Bradford QB. Seattle don't know how Bradford got to them. They take him regardless
7) CLE Eric Berry S. Mike Holmgren misses "his guy" and goes to the next need. Cleveland get the playmaker safety they need
8) OAK Bruce Campbell OT. I actually have no clue what Al Davis will do so i'll go with what everyone else is saying
9) BUF Trent Williams OT. The Bills gladly take Williams and give their QB's every chance to succeed
10) JAX Jason Pierre Paul DE. The Jags need to get to the QB. They take a chance on JPP
11) DEN Dez Bryant WR. No Marshall = no playmakers. This is easy
12) MIA Dan Williams DT. Miami get the anchor for there D
13) SF Bryan Bulaga OT. The 49's get some one to man the rightside and help out Alex Smith
14) SEA CJ Spiller RB. Seattle gets an explosive playmaker on offence that they lack
15) NYG Sean Weatherspoon OLB. G-men are sad they didn't get McClain but happy to get Antonio Pierce's replacement.
16) TEN Joe Haden CB. They gladly take the best CB to help there defence
17) SF Mike Iupati OG. The 49's solidify there line with the most versitile O-Lineman in the draft. Alex Smith can't fail
18) PIT Maurkice Pouncey OC. The Steelers just miss Iupati so they go the best center in the draft
19) ATL Derrick Morgan DE. With the offence set, they look to the defensive side of the ball
20) HOU. Earl Thomas S. Houston can't believe Thomas fell to them. They add another great first round Defensive player
21) CIN Jermaine Gresham TE. The Bengals have the offence set now
22) NE Brandon Graham DE. They've lost too much talent in there front seven to not make this pick
23) GB Anthony Davis OT. The Packers pick up the last of the first round OT's and get someone to keep Rogers on his feet
24) PHI Taylor Mays S. The Eagles need safety help. They will get this years surprise player
25) BAL Arrellious Benn WR. They got Boldin. But Derrick Mason wont be around much longer. They get his replacement here
26) ARI Demarious Thomas WR. Matt Lienart needs a reciever other than Larry Fitzgerald and Arizona have lost all depth at the WR position
27) DAL Sergio Kindle OLB. With so much talent already on the team, Dallas go BPA.
28) SD Ryan Matthews RB. San Diego were one LT away from the AFC Championship Game. They hope Matthews can be that
29) NYJ Everson Griffin DE. A player like Griffin will help the Jets and there tendency to blitz.
30) MIN Kyle Wilson CB. Secondary help is one of the few areas the Vikes need help. They take the best CB available
31) IND Carlos Dunlap DE. When you have as much talent as the Colts you can take risks like this. The Super Bowl showed how they need to pressure the QB more.