Okay. My first mock had some picks that i've come to realise wont happen. So here it is revised. I still believe the Rams take Clausen. No shoulder injury, Pro style offence. He can start from week 1. These picks are meant to be somewhat different than the average mock.
This is my mock draft for the first round
1) STL Jimmy Clausen QB. There's a reason the Rams say they wont sign Bradford before the draft. They hope to put him together with Golden Tate in the second round
2) DET Russel Okung OT. Matt Stafford MUST be protected.
3) TAM Ndamukong Suh DT. Do I need to explain this
4) WAS Trent Williams OT. McNabb must be protected to make Washington successful
5) KC Rolando McClain ILB. Bring on DT 2.0
6) SEA Sam Bradford QB. Seattle don't know how Bradford got to them. They take him regardless
7) CLE Eric Berry S. Mike Holmgren misses "his guy" and goes to the next need. Cleveland get the playmaker safety they need
8) OAK Gerald McCoy DT. Al Davis is torn. McCoy may not be as fast as Bruce Campbell but he is a dominating force, something Al will go crazy for. Al makes a slightly more sane pick compared to last year, but single-handedly ruins McCoy's career with his patented "first round kiss-of-death"
10) JAX Derrick Morgan DE. The Jaguars need to get to the QB more. This is a must.
11) DEN Dez Bryant WR. No Marshall = no playmakers. This is easy. McDaniels may not like it but will be forced into it by the Denver brass
12) MIA Dan Williams DT. Miami get the anchor for there D
13) SF Anthony Davis OT. The 49er's need to get Alex Smith some protection if he's going to make it in the NFL
14) SEA CJ Spiller RB. Seattle gets an explosive playmaker on offence that they lack
15) NYG Sean Weatherspoon OLB. The G-men are sad they didn't get McClain but happy to get Antonio Pierce's replacement, the Spoon.
16) TEN Joe Haden CB. They gladly take the best CB to help there defence
17) SF Mike Iupati OG. The 49's solidify there line with the most versitile O-Lineman in the draft. Alex Smith can't fail
18) PIT Maurkice Pouncey OC. The Steelers just miss Iupati so they go the best center in the draft. Sources say Pittsburgh really like Pouncey
19) ATL Jason Pierre Paul DE. The Falcons take a chance on this one hit wonder.
20) HOU. Earl Thomas S. Houston can't believe Thomas fell to them. They add another great first round Defensive player
21) CIN Jermaine Gresham TE. The Bengals have the offence set now
22) NE Brandon Graham DE. They've lost too much talent in there front seven to not make this pick
23) GB Charles Brown OT. The Packers take Brown a little early than he should be taken, but they need to find a way to keep Rogers on his feet
24) PHI Taylor Mays S. The Eagles need safety help. They will get this years surprise player
25) BAL Arrellious Benn WR. They got Boldin. But Derrick Mason wont be around much longer. They get his replacement here
26) ARI Nate Allen S. The Cardinals go defence here with all there FA losses. Allen will help a secondary that just lost Antrel Rolle.
27) DAL Sergio Kindle OLB. With so much talent already on the team, Dallas go BPA.
28) SD Ryan Matthews RB. San Diego were one LT away from the AFC Championship Game. They hope Matthews can be that
29) NYJ Everson Griffin DE. A player like Griffin will help the Jets and there tendency to blitz.
30) MIN Kyle Wilson CB. Secondary help is one of the few areas the Vikes need help. They take the best CB available
31) IND Carlos Dunlap DE. When you have as much talent as the Colts you can take risks like this. The Super Bowl showed how they need to pressure the QB more.
Pro Bowler's: Trent Williams, CJ Spiller, Dez Bryant