Some time ago, I asked if people were interested in a mock draft contest. It seemed some people were, so here is the official "we're doing a mock draft contest" post.
• Your mock has to be one round and put in a Fan Post.
• You get one official entry and has to be in by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, April 21.
• A point will be given for every correct team/player projection. For instance, you get one point by saying St. Louis will take Sam Bradford. You'll also get a point if you project the team to take a correct player, even if it's a traded pick. For instance, let's say Jacksonville trades back into the first round and takes Tim Tebow, even though you had that projected as the 10th pick. You'll get a point. Get it? If not, leave a comment asking for better explanation.
• Here's the biggest catch: The contest will only be "live" once we have 50 entries. We're doing one per person, so that might mean that you, lovely reader, may have to get people to join the fun.
• We won't limit it to 50 entries, though. I'll grade as many as we get sometime Thursday night/Friday morning.
• To be clear on what your official entry is, when you put up a mock put asterisks on both sides of the headline. So it would be *Danny K's super dooper mock of craziness*
• I get an entry.
• Anyone can enter, even other SBN writers.
• The prize will be the standard MTD $20 right from my pocket. To enter, you have to have Paypal.