Miles, the intimidating, red-eyed stone monster who serves as the mascot for Dover International Speedway, looks hungrier than ever this week to chew up some cars on the 1-mile concrete oval.
In the shadow of the Dover Downs casino, drivers will try to press their luck and make it through the Autism Speaks 400 and avoid Miles' wrath at the same time.
Check back here for news, analysis, updates and a live race-day chat.
For now, here's the weekend schedule (all times Eastern):
- Friday, 11:30 a.m. – Sprint Cup practice (90 minutes)
- Friday, 3:10 p.m. – Sprint Cup qualifying
- Friday, 4:45 p.m. – Camping World Truck Series race
- Saturday, 11:30 a.m. – Sprint Cup practice (45 minutes)
- Saturday, 12:50 p.m. – Sprint Cup final practice (60 minutes)
- Saturday, 2:30 p.m. – Nationwide Series race
- Sunday, 1 p.m. – Sprint Cup Series race