We have nearly 250 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
Congratulations to fans of both the Lakers and Celitcs and to the fine bloggers at Silver Screen and Roll and Celitcs Blog.
- The Celtics came close but due to the reasons listed, weren't able to get it done.
- For an aging Boston team, this was probably their last chance to win a ring.
- Lakers blogger Chris Clark was at the game and shares his emotional roller coaster in this great story.
- Breaking down all the details of an historic NBA Finals Game 7 victory.
- McCovey Chronicles grudgingly gives GM Brian Sabean credit for some stuff.
- The Cubs' 20,000th game in franchise history is coming up. Bleed Cubbie Blue discusses the significance.
- The Mets finally demoted top prospect Jenrry Mejia. Amazin' Avenue advocated back in March to leave him in Double-A as a starter, but the Mets insisted he relieve with the big club. Our long national nightmare is over.
- The Lions are keeping an eye on FA linebacker Keith Bulluck, but he's not that keen on playing for them even though Jim Schwartz used to coach him in Tennessee.
- The Saints dump defensive end Bobby McCray.
- Hogs Haven weighs in on the trade for Jamaal Borwn.
- Mike Singletary will bring back the "nutcracker" drill to the 49ers. Is it a good idea?
- Lighthouse Hockey informs us of something no GM, no scout, and no fan knows about the NHL Draft.
- On the Forecheck is a bit skeptical of the oldest sports blog?
- The Lightning should keep Antero Niittymaki. Raw Charge explains why.