We have 278 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Carolina March welcomes running back Shaun Draughn back into the lineup.
- Roll Bama Roll posts its impressions from the Penn St. game.
- Wisconsin blog Bucky's 5th Quarter notes that the scary injury to wide receiver David Gilreath was only one of three key injuries for the Badgers and that the spate of injuries was only one of the team's problems against San Jose State.
- In advance of the CBS 3:30 game this week between the Florida Gators and the Tennessee Volunteers, Alligator Army says that it's time for Florida to become a running team.
- Rocky Top Talk warns Vol fans that Tennessee could outgain the Gators and still lose due to turnovers and special teams.
- The Phillies have a lot of star players who have contributed to the team's recent run of success, but perhaps none has been as consistent as Ryan Madson.
- Marlins second baseman Dan Uggle set a major league record by becoming the first at his position to hit 30 home runs in a season four times.
- Johan Santana underwent shoulder surgery on Tuesday and could miss the start of the 2011 season. Amazin' Avenue looks at some options the Mets might consider in the interim.
- Reasons for optimism for the Chargers fanbase after their opening loss, courtesy of Bolts From The Blue.
- Not only did the Jets lose, but they lost Kris Jenkins for the year. Gang Green Nation reacts.
- Titans blog Music City Miracles still lobbying for Albert Haynesworth to come back home.
- Behind The Steel Curtain is proud of the job fill-in QB Dennis Dixon did on Sunday.
- For those who fear that the potential collapse of K-1 could be the end of kickboxing, Headkick Legend talks up "It's Showtime" a great up and coming kickboxing promotion.