- LOL NFL â†µ
- Some nice thoughts on the ironies of irony, from the Washington Post's Alexandra Petri. â†µ
- From 2008: A closer look at Dr. James Andrews. This dude fascinates me.
- KFC is paying college girls to wear pants that say double down on the back. Everyone involved in this promotion is pure class, I'm sure. â†µ
- Boardwalk Empire: Just The Badass Parts â†µ
- Jon's take on Kiss Cams was great.
Finally, in honor of his unfortunate misstep last night, Sports Illustrated had to go and dredge up an old feature on our man Braylon. It included this quote:â†µ
Turning his car into the mall parking lot, he slides in a CD of his favorite pregame track, Jay-Z's "Real Niggaz", and starts rapping along: On the road to riches and diamond rings, real niggaz do real things.â†µ
Edwards shuts down the engine. "Real niggaz do real things," he says. "What I do matters, not what I say. I began coming to every meeting early, every workout early, every practice. Nobody practiced harder. Real things."â†µ
And... Well, that speaks for itself. But at least one NFL player dissents (via the L.A. Times):â†µ
"Last year ... Braylon Edwards asked me between plays if we could talk after the game about modeling and acting."â†µ
SO, SO REAL.