The 2011 NFL draft continues into the fourth round. Here's a look at picks 108-112:
108. Denver Broncos select S Quinton Carter. Solid pick for Denver, who continues to bolster their secondary. He's a two-time All-Big 12 selection and adds some more youth to a secondary unit that could use some fresh talent. He's 6'1" and weighs 208 pounds.
109. Tennessee Titans select OLB Colin McCarthy. Out of Miami, McCarthy had 120 tackles last year (3rd in ACC). On his career, he's been very productive with 305 tackles, 35 of them for a loss, five sacks and three picks. He's 6'1" and 238 pounds.
110. Dallas Cowboys select G David Arkin. He was a four-time All-Missouri Valley selection out of Missouri State and started all 44 games in his career. That means the Cowboys have tons of tape on him and know what they're getting.
111. Miami Dolphins select WR Edmond Gates. He's a small-school receiver out of Abilene Christian. He had 66 receptions for over 1,100 yards last year and he gets a lot of those yards through his 4.37 40-yard dash speed. He's a speedster for the Dolphins.
112. St. Louis Rams select WR Greg Salas. Out of Hawaii, Salas is a two-time first-team All-WAC selection. He had a school record 4,345 yards in his career and saved his best for last with 214 receiving yards in his final college game. The Rams needed a receiver and they finally select one.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft will all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, and third rounds.