The 2011 NFL draft continues in the fifth round. Here's a look at picks 148-152:
148. Oakland Raiders select WR Denarius Moore. Out of Tennessee, Moore stands 6'0" and weighs 194 pounds. He could be a return man option for the Raiders.
149. Philadelphia Eagles select RB Dion Lewis. He had nearly 1,800 rushing yards for Pittsburgh in 2009, which was the third most by a freshman in FBS history. He's highly productive and is small and quick at 5'7" and 193 pounds. The Eagles love play makers so this is no surprise.
150. Cleveland Browns select OL Jason Pinkston. That's two consecutive players selected out of Pittsburgh with RB Dion Lewis going at No. 149. Pinkston adds more depth to the Browns offensive line. Hard to complain about this pick.
151. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select SS Ahmad Black. Coming out of Florida, Black stands 5'10" and 184 pounds so he's not the biggest guy in the world but he was successful against the best competition in the SEC.
152. Houston Texans select QB T.J. Yates. Coming out of North Carolina, Yates was often pointed to as one of the possible sleepers in this draft. He's got great size at 6'3" and 219 pounds and will get some time to learn the NFL behind QB Matt Schaub.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, third, and fourth rounds.