The 2011 NFL draft continues in the sixth round. Let's take a look at picks 176-180:
176. Dallas Cowboys select WR Dwayne Harris. Out of East Carolina, Harris stands 5'10" and weighs 203 pounds. The Cowboys already have one of the best receivers in the league in Miles Austin, as well as second year receiver Dez Bryant. It'll be interesting to see Harris develop behind those guys. He's also a dangerous return man winning the Conference USA special teamer of the year in 2009.
177. Washington Redskins select RB Evan Royster. Out of Penn State, Royster is a big back at 6'0" and 212 pounds. If I'm a running back, I'm loving getting picked by Mike Shanahan. The man knows his running backs.
178. Washington Redskins select WR Aldrick Robinson. Coming out of SMU, Rbinson is a first team All-Conference USA receiver. He had 65 receptions for 1,301 yards and 14 touchdowns, which was a school record. He is second all-time in SMU history for receiving yards.
179. Green Bay Packers select G Caleb Schlauderraff. Coming out of Utah, he was a third team AP All-American. He played in 52 games and started the last 49 games.
180. Baltimore Ravens select QB Tyrod Taylor. Coming out of Viringia Tech, Taylor was the 2010 ACC player of the year. He completed nearly 60 percent of his passes for 2,743 yards, 24 touchdowns and just five interceptions. I really like his upside because he's so athletic yet can still throw the ball well. It'll be interesting to see how they plan to incorporate him into the offense.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth rounds.