The 2011 NFL draft rolls on in the sixth round. Here's a look at picks 186-190:
186. Green Bay Packers select OLB D.J. Smith. Out of Appalachian State, he was a first team All-SoCon selection. He'll have a pretty good player in Clay Matthews to learn from. He's 5'11" and weighs 239 pounds.
187. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select RB Allen Bradford. Out of USC, Bradford rushed for 1,585 yards and 16 touchdowns in 52 games. He repped 225 pounds 28 times, which was third highest for a RB.
188. Indianapolis Colts select DB Chris Rucker. Rucker comes from Michigan State and is a big defensive back standing at 6'1" and weighing 195 pounds.
189. Denver Broncos select LB Mike Mohamed. Broncos VP John Elway knew the Denver defense wasn't very good. He's making it his mission to restore it in this draft.
190. San Francisco 49ers select DB Colin Jones. You can't ever have enough defensive backs on your team. Jones comes from TCU.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth rounds.