The 2011 NFL draft is nearly over as we continue on in the seventh round. Here's a look at picks 229-233:
229. St. Louis Rams select DB Jonathan Nelson. He comes out of Oklahoma and was selected onto the All-Big 12 honorable mention team. He's 5'11" and weighs 198 pounds.
230. Atlanta Falcons select DE Cliff Matthews. Out of South Carolina, he's a two-time second team All-SEC selection. Last year he had 44 tackles, 8.5 for loss. He was also on the All-SEC freshman team in 2007.
231. Miami Dolphins select DT Frank Kearse. Out of Alabama A&M, he was a second team All-SWAC selection. He had 57 tackles last year and 11 of those were for a loss. This pick came from the Jets through the Lions, Jets and Packers so it sounds like no one wanted it.
232. Pittsburgh Steelers select RB Baron Batch. Coming out of Texas Tech, Batch was an All-Big 12 honorable mention. He's up there for best name in the draft.
233. Green Bay Packers select DT Lawrence Guy. He gets Arizona State on the board. Al Pac-10 schools have had a player picked in the draft now.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth rounds.