The 2011 NFL draft is almost over. We're in the seventh round and whittling away the list. Here's a summary of picks 239-243:
239. San Francisco 49ers select OL Michael Person. He's coming from Montana State so not a football school juggernaut but he's got good size at 6'5" and 299 pounds.
240. Philadelphia Eagles FB Stanley Havii. Out of USC, he was a 2010 All-Pac-10 selection. He had 116 receptions which was a school record for a fullback.
241. Oakland Raiders select WR David Ausberry. Out of USC, Ausberry becomes the latest Raider. I'm assuming he's very, very fast.
242. Seattle Seahawks select OLB Malcolm Smith. This is pretty random: Smith becomes the third straight USC player selected. He'll re-join Pete Carroll in Seattle.
243. New Orleans Saints select OLB Nate Bussey. Out of Illinois, Bussey will be move south to New Orleans. He'll be looking to make the team on special teams.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth rounds.