We have 314 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Anaheim Calling previews the Honda Center's food options for the 2011-12 season.
- It appears as though the Capitals have found their shutdown unit, writes Japers' Rink.
- Denver Stiffs blogger explains how screwing the fans is nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies fans had a lot of reason to feel good after their deep playoff run last season, now they sound off about the lockout.
- Polling indicates most casual fans aren't too upset about two weeks of the NBA being canceled. OKC Thunder fans aren't casual.
- Following Mike Stoops' firing at Arizona, AZ Desert Swarm says Mike Stoops was often under an unfair amount of scrutiny.
- Bring on the Cats gets a laugh out of Gary Pinkel's, uh, "quick" exit from the field on Saturday.
- College hoops blog Searching for Billy Edelin... well, they found Billy Edelin. Really. And it's a really great story.
- Over The Monster has a few thoughts on the possible impending emigration of Theo Epstein to Chicago.
- Lookout Landing counts down the five worst Mariners home runs of the season.
- Amazin' Avenue wonders if Japanese phenom Yu Darvish might wind up with the Mets.
- McCovey Chronicles discusses the Giants' offseason priorities. And Jimmy Rollins.
- One of the great underreported stories of the MLS season has been the play of Dominic Oduro. Hot Time In Old Town tells us his story and how he rose to MVP contender.
- The Seattle Sounders have been on quite a roll recently, but that form was absent in their loss to the Philadelphia Union. Sounder at Heart breaks down what went wrong.