We have 314 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Lookout Landing laments the end of an era in the AL West with the Astros likely to switch leagues to bring the number of teams in that division to five.
- South Side Sox ponders the what-ifs of the rumored Paul Konerko player-manager scenario.
- Second City Hockey publishes a rather vulgar (and fake) letter from Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman.
- How do Sharks fans feel about Dany Heatley? Fear The Fin debates the question.
- And speaking of players that Senators fans love to boo, Silver Seven asks if Sergei Gonchar should get it from the Ottawa faithful.
- With no Blake Griffin jamming on people, Clips Nation asked what fans will be following instead.
- Indy Cornrows uncovers news about the Pacers' new sideline reporter.
- The NBA lockout will have the biggest impact on fringe NBA players which is where Ridiculous Upside does their best work.
- Field Gulls on the trade of Aaron Curry from the Seahawks to the Raiders.
- The Falcoholic reports that Julio Jones will be unavailable for the Carolina game.
- Battle Red Blog on the deal for Derrick Mason from the Jets.
- Niners Nation covers the loss of wide receiver Josh Morgan for the season.
- And The Valley Shook is sipping of bourbon and taking stock of the S! E! C! at the halfway point.
- Rule Of Tree is openly soliciting nicknames for Stanford fullback and pile-driver Geoff Meinken.
- House of Sparky sees a prospective Arizona State win in Autzen Stadium vs. Oregon as a stamp of program legitimacy.
- Addicted To Quack takes a look at how the Oregon Ducks offense will go with LaMichael James out with a bad wing.
- Tomahawk Nation is heartened by the improvements on the FSU defense in the midst of the three game slide.
- Hail To The Orange has compiled an authoritative but non-exhaustive list of completely true facts about Ron Zook.
- Corn Nation reports that Jared Crick's out for the rest of the season with a torn pectoral muscle.
- The eternal debate continues: Nature vs. nurture. This time Sounder at Heart explains why competition from other sports has mitigated the United States' population advantage in soccer.
- As much as every soccer player loves playing on grass, Quake, Rattle and Goal wonders if the San Jose Earthquakes wouldn't be better suited to playing on turf.
- David Castillo has some thoughts on the controversial Nick Diaz getting another chance at a title fight.