I'm using the current draft order going by record and strength of schedule. For playoff teams I went by point differential. I added a couple trades basically using the trades from last years draft.
1. Broncos (STL) QB Andrew Luck Stanford**
I have Denver trading up for the QB of the future. I just don't see how he isn't the #1 pick in the 2012 draft. The question is who trades up for him.
2. Colts T Matt Kalil USC**
I guess they go OL. I don't see them drafting a QB and even though they have some free agents at WR I can't see them passing on Kalil.
3. Dolphins QB Matt Barkley USC**
I gave them my #2 QB. At #3 I can't see them going anywhere else but QB.
4. Vikings WR Alshon Jeffery South Carolina**
This was a tough choice between Alshon Jeffery and Jonathan Martin. They could really use a tackle like Martin. Is he worthy of #4? Some say yeah, some say no but Jeffery sure is.
5. Cardinals T Jonathan Martin Stanford**
With no OLB worthy of this pick I went with Martin. He should protect Kolb for years to come.
6. Seahawks CB Dre Kirkpatrick Alabama**
Tough choice as I was thinking Landry Jones or even Robert Griffin but Dre Kirkpatrick could be too good to pass up.
7. Chiefs QB Landry Jones Oklahoma**
Sometimes I see Landry Jones and I see a guy that could be the #2 pick in the draft. Sometimes I see Landry Jones and I see a guy that could be taken in the 20s. I'm awfully hot/cold with him but I think KC would like him.
8. Eagles LB Manti Te'o Notre Dame**
I honestly have no freaking clue. History tells us most likely it will be OL or DL but they need to do something with the LBs.
9. Rams (DEN) WR Justin Blackmon Oklahoma St.**
Not bad trading down from #1 to #9 and still get a top notch WR. Bradford to Blackmon, NFL you've been warned.
10. Jaguars DE Quinton Coples North Carolina
Coples or Dennard ? I haven't liked what I've seen out of Coples so far this year but I still get that feeling he is a top 15 lock.
11. Panthers CB Alfonzo Dennard Nebraska
I was considering Michael Floyd in this spot but went with Dennard. The Panthers offense is looking good, the defense not so much.
12. Browns LB Luke Kuechly Boston College**
I honestly don't know what direction they would go in. They have two first rounders and I was/am clueless on both.
13. Bengals RB Trent Richardson Alabama**
I can't see him falling any further. I almsot went with Stephon Gilmore here as they could use help at CB but Richardson was just too good to pass up.
14. Steelers G David DeCastro Stanford**
This has to be the pick. Right?
15. Jets LB Courtney Upshaw Alabama
I think Rex Ryan would love to have a guy like Upshaw on J E T S Jets Jets Jets.
16. Browns (ATL) T Riley Reiff Iowa**
Like I said earlier I have no freaking clue. Although having Reiff team up with Joe Thomas is pretty sweet.
17. Raiders CB Xavier Rhodes Florida St.**
Guessing what the Raiders will do is foolish.
18. Bears OL Brandon Washington Miami**
If it's not a G or C I might seriously consider switching teams. Serious question are we trying to get Cutler killed?
19. Cowboys CB Janoris Jenkins North Alabama
CB HAS to be the pick and Jenkins is a talented SOB. Will Jerry take a chance on him like he did on Dez?
20. Seahawks (NE/NO) QB Robert Griffin Baylor**
You know the Patriots are trading one of their 1st rounders. You know they are. Seattle gets their QB of the future.
21. 49ers CB Stephon Gilmore South Carolina**
Kind of a BPA thing going on here.
22. Chargers LB Bruce Irvin West Virginia
I can actually see him moving up draft boards with the combine and workouts and such but for now this is a good spot.
23. Bucs CB Morris Claiborne LSU**
Corner is the pick.
24. Titans WR Michael Floyd Notre Dame
I don't really know what they need besides getting Chris Johnson going. Floyd and Britt together will give Hasselbeck/Locker a nice duo.
25. Ravens (NE) LB Vontaze Burfict Arizona St.**
Oh snap the Ravens trade up for Ray Lewis JR. I see this as a perfect fit.
26. Giants DE/LB Devin Taylor South Carolina**
I know DE isn't a big need but doesn't Devin Taylor just seem like a Jerry Reese pick?
27. Redskins DE Jared Crick Nebraska
They missed out on the QBs and I don't like any here yet. Crick is good value at #27.
28. Bills LB Donta Hightower Alabama**
Missed out on Burfict so grab Hightower to help that D.
29. Texans WR Jeff Fuller Texas A&M
I was thinking Ta'amu but Wade Phillips seems to like smaller DTs so Jeff Fuller would be a nice #2 behind Mr. Andre.
30. Packers LB Brandon Jenkins Florida St.**
BPA here. I really really like Jenkins and at #30 should be a nice steal.
31. Lions LB Zach Brown North Carolina
Lions will always go BPA and Zach Brown is getting alot of love lately.
32. Patriots (BAL) S Robbie Lester Alabama**
Who knows what they will do. I predict they will trade one or both 1st rounders but who they pick is a crap shoot.
33. Rams RB Lamar Miller Miami**
I know they have other needs but Miller is good value here and provides insurance for Steven Jackson.
34. Colts WR Ryan Broyles Oklahoma
With three free agents at WR they need to address this early.
35. Dolphins S Ray Ray Armstrong Miami**
I had problems here. There will be a new coach and with that will be a new scheme and who knows if they switch to 4-3 so I went S with local product Ray Ray.
36. Vikings DT Jerel Worthy Michigan St.**
Wanted to go OL here but Worthy is good value here.
37. Eagles (ARI) LB Travis Lewis Oklahoma
Back to back LBs. I guess it could be an area of strength now.
38. Patriots (SEA) DE/LB Donte Paige Moss North Carolina**
Does he fall this far? I don't know but it's good value.
39. Chiefs NT Alameda Ta'amu Washington
They could go in another direction but this would be a great pick.
40. Eagles CB Chase Minnifield Virginia
I don't think he falls this far but in this mock he did and Philly snatches him.
41. Rams (DEN) CB Jayron Hosley Virginia Tech**
This is another pick they acquired in the Denver trade.
42. Jaguars DE Vinny Curry Marshall
The Jaguars have been known to double up in the first two rounds.
43. Panthers WR Mohammed Sanu Rutgers**
I like Sanu, don't know if he falls this far but the Panthers would have to snatch him up.
44. Browns WR Dwight Jones North Carolina
I don't know if they would go for another big WR but I gave them one anyway.
45. Bengals CB Cliff Harris Oregon**
Don't know if he falls this far but Cincy would need to pounce on him after passing up the position in round 1.
46. Steelers RB Chris Polk Washington**
Don't know if they go RB this early but Polk and Mendenhall would be nice. They need to run the ball.
47. Jets T Andrew Datko Florida St.
Bolster that OLine so they can get back to ground and pound. Almost put Mike Adams here instead.
48. Falcons TE Dwayne Allen Clemson**
Don't know if he falls this far, he has looked good. Falcons need to find the heir to Tony Gonzalez's throne.
49. Patriots (OAK) DE/DT Brandon Thompson Clemson
I was looking at my list and said oh shit I forgot Brandon Thompson so here he is at #49. I definitely don't think he falls this far but I'm too lazy.
50. Bears C Michael Brewster Ohio St.
I hate Jerry Angelo.
51. Cowboys S Mark Barron Alabama
After going corner in round 1 safety should be next.
52. Saints DE/LB Ronnell Lewis Oklahoma**
I've been impressed with Lewis and think he would be a nice fit next to Vilma and Martez Wilson.
53. 49ers S TJ McDonald USC**
Don't know if safety is a need but here he is.
54. Chargers OL Cordy Glenn Georgia
55. Bucs CB Donnie Fletcher Boston College
Bucs have also been known to double up positions in first two rounds.
56. Titans DT Marcus Forston Miami**
Good value. More hype than production thus far but he could be a steal.
57. Patriots LB/S Kenny Tate Maryland
I'm sure they will find a way to use this talent.
58. Giants DT Kawaan Short Purdue**
I like Short more than most and didn't really like any other options here for the GMen.
59. Redskins QB Nick Foles Arizona
Missed out on QB in round 1 so they snag one in round 2.
60. Bills LB Jonathan Massaquoi Troy**
Keep bolstering that defense.
61. Texans NT Josh Chapman Alabama
Here is the smaller NT for Wade Phillips.
62. Packers OL Kelechi Osemele Iowa St.
Some offensive line depth.
63. Lions CB Casey Hayward Vanderbilt
They need to address the corner position.
64. Ravens T Mike Adams Ohio St.
I'm clueless and tired.
As always feedback is appreciated.