I have to write something here so SB nation will let me post this
1. Miami Dolphins: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford: I'm not gonna do an explanation for every pick. For this one, I do think Manning will play a couple games to ensure the Colts do not draft Luck.
2. Indianapolis Colts: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3. Saint Louis Rams: Justin Blackmon, WR, OSU
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Alshon Jefferies, WR, South Carolina
5. Arizona Cardinals: Jonathon Martin, OT, Stanford
6. Cleveland Browns: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
7. Seattle Seahawks: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
8. Carolina Panthers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU: Not their biggest need but hard to pass on this caliber of a player here.
9. Denver Broncos: Trent Richardson, RB, Bama: I think with Tebow's progress, he may get one more year to prove himself, especially if he knocks the Broncos out of range to get one of the big three QBs. I like Brandon Thompson early but not this early, and although I'd love to see Claiborne and Champ in the same backfield, Richardson is a once in a while type RB prospect, IMO, and RB is a huge need for us.
10. Minnesota Vikings: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
11. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
12. Tampa Bay Bucs: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Bama
13. Cincinatti Bengals (from OAK): Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
14. Tennessee Titans: Luke Kuelchy, LB, BC
15. Cleveland Browns (from ATL): Quinton Coples, DE, UNC: I don't see a top 10 DE when I watch Coples, but at 15 its decent value.
16. Chicago Bears: David Decastro, OG, Stanford: A little earlier then I'd like, but interior lineman seem to be getting drafted earlier and earlier each year.
17. Kansas City Chiefs: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
19. Philadelphia Eagles: Zach Brown, LB, UNC
20. New York Jets: Courtney Upshaw, LB, Bama: He may fall because I don't think he'll test well, but as guys like Jared Allen, Elvis Dumervil, and James Harrison prove, there's a huge intangible part to pass rushing I believe Upshaw has, and a team desperate for a 3-4 pass rusher may be enticed to go for him in the 1st.
21. Cincinatti Bengals: Janoris Jenkins, CB, N. Alabama: If someone is going to take a risk with Jenkins in the first, my money's on Mike Brown.
22. Dallas Cowboys: Devon Still, DT/DE, Penn State
23. San Diego Chargers: Jarvis Jones, OLB, UGA: This kids showing a lot. If he can get to double digits in sacks and pressure QB's as often as he has been, he might be a late season riser.
24. New York Giants: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
25. Buffalo Bills: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio St.: Not being talked about too much, but he's quietly having a good year. I think at the combine he'll be one of the more athletic tackles, enough so to sneak himself into the first round
26. San Fransisco 49ers: Ala'mada Ta'amu, DT, Washington
27. Houston Texans: Michael Floyd, WR, ND: Not sure what Houston's policy on problem players are, but at this stage of the draft your getting ridiculous value and I don't see any players in this range with his talent, at any position
28. Detroit Lions: Vontaze Burfict, LB, ASU: He's had a fall from grace, where he was once considered a sure-top-15 pick, but if he comes out I could see him going in the first. Also, from Rorschach: "Burfict is a grade A A-hole and the Lions defense is building an A-hole rep, pretty much in a good way."
29. New England Patriots: Bruce Irvin, LB, WVU:
30. New England Patriots (from NO): Mark Barron, S, Bama:
31. Baltimore Ravens: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska: May not be their biggest need, but I feel like Crick would fit in with this front 7 well.
32. Green Bay Packers: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia: Hate mocking the Pack because they have such few needs. I just decided to go BPA and while many might not agree I see a beast OG in him.