This is my predicted draft order and mock. I went through and predicted each teams end season record came up with the playoffs and played them out and the placed players based on who i think the team will take. This draft is only two rounds and i left out any trades because of the difficulty predicting trades. Enjoy and feedback is welcome for future mocks.
1. Indianapolis Colts (1-15) - Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
The Colts have seen what their team is without a franchise QB and they get the insurance for when Manning is done playing after this season or the next.
2. St. Louis Rams (2-14) - Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St
The Rams need a legit deep threat and Blackmon has the ability to get open deep.
3. Minnesot Vikings (3-13) - Matt Kalil, OT, USC
The Vikings need to do a better job on the offensive line and Kalil is very very talented.
4. Carolina Panthers (4-12) - Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
The Panthers need a defensive playmaker and Claiborne is the best playmaker in the draft.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (4-12) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
The Chiefs need to draft a franchise QB for the first time in almost 2 decades.
6. Miami Dolphins (5-11) - Robert Griffin III, QB Baylor
The Dolphins must add a QBOTF and Griffin is the best QB left.
7. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
The Cardinals LT position has been terrible for years and Reiff has a huge ceiling.
8. Washington Redskins (5-11) - Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
The Redskins take the last quality QB prospect to groom.
9. Seattle Seahawks (5-11) - Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
The Seahawks running game is an enigma this season and Richardson is an elite prospect.
10. Cleveland Browns (5-11) - Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
The Browns need a #1 receiver and Jeffery has that great ability.
11. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11) - Quinton Coples, DE, UNC
The Jaguars need to add a pass rusher to their defense and this is also BPA.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (6-10) - Luke Kuechly, LB, BC
The Eagles need a MLB and Kuechly is both talented and mentally great at the LB position.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Losing Aqib Talib this offseason will hurt but adding Kirkpatrick should help eliminate that.
14. San Diego Chargers (7-9) - Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
The Chargers need offensive line help and Martin has all pro LT potential.
15. Tennessee Titans (8-8) - Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
The Titans C is aging and Konz is a great C prospect.
16. Buffalo Bills (8-8) - Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
The Bills must get a pass rusher from the OLB position and Upshaw comes ready for the NFL.
17. Denver Broncos (8-8) - Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
The Broncos have the oldest starting corners in the league and a talent like Dennard should appeal to Fox.
18. New York Giants (8-8) - Zach Brown, LB, UNC
The Giants take elite athletes at positions of need and make them into great players, Brown is just that.
19. New York Jets (9-7) - Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Santonia Holmes needs help in the receiving corp.
20. Chicago Bears (10-6) - David Decastro, G, Stanford
The Bears need offensive line help and Decastro is the best lineman left.
21. Cincinatti Bengals (10-6) - Janoris Jenkins, CB, Northern Alabama
The Bengals need a shut down corner and if his mind is right Jenkins is an elite talent.
22. Dallas Cowboys (10-6) - Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn St
The Cowboys 3-4 front is aging and adding a 3-4 DE as talented as Still could help greatly.
23. Cleveland Browns (From Atlanta) - Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
The Browns have a solid DE in Sheard but adding another pass rusher in Mercilus could help that defense a lot.
24. Houston Texans (12-4) - Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
The Texans need to get Andre Johnson some help at WR.
25. Detroit Lions (10-6) - Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
The Lions weak link on defense is CB. Minnifield is a great young corner.
26. Cincinnati Bengals (From Oakland) - Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
The Bengals have a huge hole at guard and Glenn is a power blocker which fits their scheme.
27. Pitsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona St.
The Steelers could use quality depth and talent in their linebacking corp and their isn't a quality NT here.
28. San Fransisco 49ers (13-3) - Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
The Niners are loaded with possession receivers so a speedster like Wright could stretch the field.
The Ravens need a LT and Adams has the potential to develop into a great LT.
30. New England Patriots (13-3) - Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida St.
The Patriots need a more consistent pass rush and Jenkins has solid moves.
31. New England Patriots (13-3) - Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin
Adding another outside WR to their offense would help draw double coverage from their TE's and Welker.
32. Green Bay Packers (15-1) - Jerel Worthy, DE/DT, Michigan St
The Packers could use another quality 3-4 DE.
1. Indianapolis Colts (1-15) - Barrett Jones, T/G, Alabama
2. St. Louis Rams (2-14) - Monti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
3. Minnesot Vikings (3-13) - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
4. Carolina Panthers (4-12) - Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
5. Kansas City Chiefs (4-12) - Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
6. Miami Dolphins (5-11) - Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
7. Philadelphia Eagles (From Arizona) - Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech
8. Washington Redskins (5-11) - Alamada Ta'amu, DT/DE, Washington
9. Seattle Seahawks (5-11) - Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
10. Cleveland Browns (5-11) - Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
11. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11) - Mohammad Sanu, WR, Rutgers
12. Philadelphia Eagles (6-10) - Lavonte David, LB, Nebraska
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) - Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
14. San Diego Chargers (7-9) - Bruce Irvin, OLB, West Virginia
15. Tennessee Titans (8-8) - Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
16. Buffalo Bills (8-8) - Zebrie Sanders, OT, Florida St
17. Denver Broncos (8-8) - Billy Winn, DT, Boise St
18. New York Giants (8-8) - Michael Brewster, C, Ohio St
19. New York Jets (9-7) - Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma St
20. Chicago Bears (10-6) - Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
21. Cincinatti Bengals (10-6) - Chris Polk, RB, Washington
22. Dallas Cowboys (10-6) - Nick Perry, OLB, USC
23. Atlanta Falcons (10-6) - Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
24. Houston Texans (12-4) - Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
25. Detroit Lions (10-6) - Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma St.
26. New England Patriots (From Oakland) - Ray Ray Armstrong, S, Miami
27. Pitsburgh Steelers (12-4) - T.J. McDonald, S, USC
28. San Fransisco 49ers (13-3) - Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi, St.
29. Baltimore Ravens (12-4) - Ben Jones, C, Georgia
31. New England Patriots (13-3) - Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
32. Green Bay Packers (15-1) - Brandon Lindsey, OLB, Pittsburgh