Lionel NASCAR Collectables, which sells the officially licensed 1:24 scale die-cast cars featuring various paint schemes and drivers, has released its list of the top 10 best-selling cars of 2011.
The top two spots weren't that much of a surprise, but No. 3 was.
Here's the full list:
1. Jeff Gordon No. 24 AARP/Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet
2. Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser Chevrolet
3. Trevor Bayne No. 21 Motorcraft Daytona Win Ford
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Amp Energy Chevrolet
5. Tony Stewart No. 14 Mobil 1 Chevrolet
6. Dale Earnhardt No. 96 Cardinal Tractor Ford
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 National Guard Heritage Chevrolet
8. Tony Stewart No. 14 Office Depot Chevrolet
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Dale Jr. Foundation/Vh1 Save the Music Chevrolet
10. Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser Military Tribute Chevrolet
So there you have it. Dale Earnhardt Jr. captured three of the top 10 spots, and Dale Earnhardt Sr. even made the list (No. 6) thanks to a car released in the company's "NASCAR Classics" line.
Which car on this list surprised you the most?