3 Round Mock. I have a feeling this one won't be too popular, so I definitely look forward to the criticism.
Tried adding descriptions to the 1st round, but decided they suck by the time I was halfway done. Didn't want to leave a job half-done, so just went ahead and made half-hearted ones for the rest of the way. Pay them no heed, unless you want to.
1. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB. Either keep him or trade him. Too valuable to choose anyone else.
2. Minnesota Vikings - Matt Kalil, LT. Christian Ponder and Adrian Peterson both came a little.
3. St. Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon, WR. Bradford's turn to soil his pants. Easiest top 3 to mock ever.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars - Morris Claiborne, CB. He's certainly looking more and more like a top 5 pick.
5. Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB. FLASH. SPLASH. DASH. RGIII. Non-crappy QB.
6. Miami Dolphins - Matt Barkley, QB. Draco Malfoy look alike revives a talented Phish team.
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Luke Kuechly, ILB. My favorite ILB of the draft, so I might overrate him. Still makes sense.
9. Cleveland Browns - Jonathon Martin, OT. He should be going higher, but I'm not very impressed by what I've seen.
10. Tampa Bay Bucs - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB. Talented CB going to an unstable secondary. Strong fit.
11. San Diego Chargers - Courtney Upshaw, OLB. Just too friggin' impressive. I have him above Coples now.
12. Arizona Cardinals - Reilly Reiff, OT. Another selection that makes too much sense.
13. Kansas City Chiefs - Landry Jones, QB. I know he's fallen off a bit, but he's a franchise QB sure enough.
14. Seattle Seahawks - Alshon Jeffery, WR. With the top QBs out, Jeffery isn't a bad option at all.
15. Buffalo Bills -Quinton Coples, DE/OLB. I know he probably fits better in the 4-3, but the talent......
16. New York Giants - Trent Richardson, RB. So I heard this guy is pretty good...
20. New York Jets - Whitney Mercilus, OLB. Late riser that I think will become an awesome pass rusher for NYJ.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Alfonzo Dennard, CB. Lessens the blow of losing Jonathon Joseph. Dennard is similar.
22. Detroit Lions - Janoris Jenkins, CB. Delmas and Jenkins anchor the 2ndary while the dirty work is done up front.
23. Houston Texans - Cordy Glenn, OG. Makes a strong rushing offense even stronger.
24. Dallas Cowboys - Brandon Thompson, DE. Playmaker up front to help out Ratliff.
25. Denver Broncos - Lamar Miller, RB. Workhorse with monstrous acceleration. Perfect fit for Denver.
26. Cleveland Browns (Atlanta Falcons) - Manti T'eo, ILB. The man to anchor the middle in Cleveland.
27. Pittsburgh Steelers - Barrett Jones, OG. Thanks ct17, I like this pick.
28. San Francisco 49ers - Chase Minnifield, CB. That secondary is going to be even scarier.
29. Baltimore Ravens - Vontaze Burfict, ILB. Speaking of scary...
31. New England Patriots - Brandon Jenkins, OLB. Passrushers, passrushers, passrushers!
32. Green Bay Packers - Vinny Curry, OLB. Inconsistent, but if someone can use his massive talent...its Capers.
1. Indianapolis Colts- Kelechi Osemele, OG.
2. Minnesota Vikings- Alameda Ta'amu, NT
3. St. Louis Rams - Mike Adams, OT
4. Jacksonville Jaguars - Melvin Ingram, DE
5. Washington Redskins - Dwight Jones, WR
6. Miami Dolphins - Dwayne Allen, TE
7. Carolina Panthers - Jayron Hosely, CB
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Mark Barron, SS
9. Cleveland Browns - Mohammed Sanu, WR
10. Tampa Bay Bucs - Travis Lewis, OLB
11. San Diego Chargers - Stephon Gilmore, CB
12. Philadelphia Eagles (Arizona Cardinals) - Lavonte David, OLB
13. Kansas City Chiefs - Donta Hightower, ILB
14. Seattle Seahawks - Ryan Tannehill, QB
15. Buffalo Bills - Andrew Datko, OT
16. New York Giants- Michael Brewster, OC
17. Tennessee Titans - Casey Hayward, CB
18. New England Patriots (Oakland Raiders) - Ben Jones, OC
19. Chicago Bears - Marvin McNutt, WR
20. New York Jets - Nick Toon, WR
21. Cincinnati Bengals - LaMichael James, RB
22. Detroit Lions - Kevin Zeitler, OG
23. Houston Texans - Dontari Poe, NT
24. Dallas Cowboys - T.J McDonald, FS
25. Denver Broncos - Jerel Worthy, DT
26. Atlanta Falcons - Zebrie Sanders, OT
27. Pittsburgh Steelers - Brandon Boykin, CB
28. San Francisco 49ers - Bruce Irvin, OLB
29. Baltimore Ravens - Brandon Washington, OG/OT
30. New Orleans Saints - Fletcher Cox, DT
31. New England Patriots - Ryan Broyles, WR
32. Green Bay Packers - Jared Crick, DE
1. Indianapolis Colts- Devon Still, DT
2. Minnesota Vikings- Jeff Fuller, WR
3. St. Louis Rams - Coryell Judie, CB
4. Jacksonville Jaguars - Kendall Wright, WR
5. Washington Redskins -Levy Adcock, OT
6. Miami Dolphins - Billy Winn, DE
7. Chicago Bears (Carolina Panthers) - Marcus Forston, DT
8. Philadelphia Eagles -Cam Johnson, DE
9. Cleveland Browns - Chris Polk, RB
10. Tampa Bay Bucs - Lucas Nix, OG
11. San Diego Chargers - Robert Lester, FS
12. Arizona Cardinals - Devin Taylor, OLB
13. Kansas City Chiefs - Josh Chapman, NT
14. Seattle Seahawks - Montee Ball, RB
15. Buffalo Bills - Xavier Rhodes, CB
16. New York Giants- Ronnell Lewis, OLB
17. Tennessee Titans - William Vlachos, OC
18. Oakland Raiders- Terrelle Pryor, QB
19. Chicago Bears - Keenan Robinson, OLB
20. New York Jets - Ray Ray Armstrong, S
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Marquis Maze, WR
22. Detroit Lions - Brandon Lindsey, DE
23. Houston Texans - Markelle Martin, S
24. Dallas Cowboys - Johnathon Banks, CB
25. Denver Broncos - Nick Foles, QB
26. Atlanta Falcons - Michael Egnew, TE
27. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kawann Short, DE
28. San Francisco 49ers - Jarius Wright, WR
29. Baltimore Ravens - Kheeston Randall, DE
30. New Orleans Saints - Ricky Wagner, OT
31. New England Patriots - Cliff Harris, CB
32. Green Bay Packers -Cyrus Gray, RB