We have 294 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Denver Stiffs breaks down the Nuggets Carmelo Anthony gamble.
- Why did Phil Jackson pick now to get upset over the Lakers' poor play? Silver Screen and Roll wants to know.
- Celtics Blog has a hilarious pictorial of the many faces of LeBron James.
- Bolts From The Blue comments on the Chargers putting a non-exclusive franchise tag on receiver Vincent Jackson.
- Mile High Report gives a Football 101 lesson on defensive linemen.
- The Phinisder lays out a case for Nnamdi Asomugha coming over to Miami.
- Buffalo Rumblings wonders whether the Bills should try to swing a trade for Kevin Kolb.
- Unranked Kansas State beat a freshly-minted #1 Kansas last night, 84-68. Rock Chalk Talk says that the Jayhawks looked "completely unprepared for the challenge" of being #1 and just hopes that the games serves as a wake-up call for the final push for the more important #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. Bring on the Cats, meanwhile, is loving Jacob Pullen's 38 points and hoping the Wildcats continue to play well enough to get into the bracket.
- South Carolina Gamecocks blog Garnet and Black Attack figures the impact of Shane Beamer leaving the Gamecocks to coach running backs at Virginia Tech will be determined by Beamer's replacement. Hokies blog Gobbler Country likes the hire for several reasons, including the younger Beamer's infusion of youth into an experienced but older coaching staff and Beamer's track record of recruiting well.
- BC Interruption is all over Boston College's 16th Beanpot Championship, the Eagles' third in the last four years.
- McCovey Chronicles doesn't think it's a big deal that Giants manager Bruce Bochy said that the Phillies' rotation is better than his team's.
- Minor League Ball discusses the best sleeper pitchers in the Kansas City Royals' farm system.
- Pinstripe Alley talks baseball with SB Nation's Rob Neyer.
- Beyond The Boxscore breaks out the charts and determines that the cost of run creators in 2011 is pretty volatile.
- Sounder at Heart applies a study done at Villanova that suggest substitution patterns can predictably lead to more goals and finds the Sounders missed out on, well, one goal last year.
- Burgundy Wave takes a closer look at the meme that suggested the Colorado Rapids were a team of thugs in 2010, and finds that the real answer is not so clear as the public consensus.
- Bloody Elbow's Brent Brookhouse begins a series on head trauma in MMA.
- SB Nation Atlanta on what the re-signing of Dustin Byfuglien means for the franchise.
- On the Forecheck has a Marcel Goc-related letter to San Jose GM Doug Wilson.
- Should the Avalanche fire Joe Sacco? Mile High Hockey asks.