We have 295 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Canis Hoopus has a detailed look at plans to renovate the Target Center.
- Swish Appeal presents a highly creative way to cover the Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma St. women's basketball game.
- The Bucks are a slow team but, according to Brew Hoop, they shouldn't be.
- Golden State of Mind doesn't go (too) overboard with their recap of the Warriors win over the Jazz.
- Daily Norseman comments on the recent double arrest of Vikings DE Everson Griffen.
- Jim Mora, Jr. in Tennessee? Music City Miracles reports the ex-coach would like a shot.
- Should the Panthers keep the #1 pick, or trade it? Cat Scratch Reader debates some wild scenarios.
- Is Darren Sproles done in San Diego? Bolts From The Blue thinks it may be true.
- AZ SnakePit is a-roundtablin' again, this time about the Diamondbacks' center field situation.
- Lookout Landing remembers when Felix Hernandez was still just a prospect.
- Red Reporter asks the question on everyone's mind: Where exactly is Reds Country?.
- Camden Chat says that knowledge is power and that the Orioles are better off without Vlad Guerrero.
- In advance of National Signing Day tomorrow, Tomahawk Nation synthesizes Matt Hinton's work demonstrating that recruiting rankings do indeed matter.
- Voodoo Five says oversigning is just one of the things wrong with recruiting and takes a stab at overhauling the recruiting rules.
- Tennessee is retiring former Vol Allan Houston's jersey. Rocky Top Talk reminds us why.
- #3 Texas routed #16 Texas A&M by 20 last night. Burnt Orange Nation says Texas fans may be witnessing not just Rick Barnes' best defensive team but one of the best defensive performances of the last ten years in college basketball. Aggie blog I Am the 12th Man has one word to describe A&M's performance: execrable.
- #14 Georgetown beat #13 Louisville, 62-59. Casual Hoya says the time to get on the bandwagon is now. Card Chronicle isn't overreacting to a loss two days after an OT thriller but does get into both the good and the bad.
- Stumptown Footy's Geoff Gibson took a tour of the still-under-renovation PGE Park.
- 86 Forever's Benjamin Massey explores a little-discussed problem in soccer: the lack of Canadian coaches.
- Devils fans at In Lou We Trust are talking Draft already.
- Winging It In Motown says the swagger is back in Detroit. Wait, it left?
- Behind The Net discusses coaches who ride the "hot hand."
- Head Kick Legend looks at the hype behind UFC 126's headliner Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort.