1. Carolina (2-14)- Pat Peterson CB- No QB. Peterson is a dynamic player.
Lend me your rears!
2. Denver (4-12)- Marcel Dareus DE- Should blow up the combine and move ahead of Fairley
3. Buffalo (4-12)- Blaine Gabbert QB- I think Gabbert's a bust, but he might work with Chan Gailey
4. Cincinnati (4-12)- Nick Fairley DT- Bungholes have no problem drafting a one year wonder thinking he's the next Suh. Dorp
5. Arizona (5-11)- Robert Quinn- pass rusher who poops Von Millers. ARZ likes to run a hybrid 3-4 and Quinn might be able to be a stand up OLB.
6. Cleveland (5-11) -AJ Green- tough team to mock since they seem to need a lot but not a whole lot fits. AJ Green is too good to pass up here
7. San Francisco (6-10)- Von Miller- thought about Newton or Locker, but I think they make a trade for AJ Feeley..er..Kevin Klob
8. Tennessee (6-10)- Cam Newton- should know more after his workout, but this could be his floor as far as draft slot
9. Dallas (6-10)- Nate Solder OT- Jerruah bites the bullet and finally takes an OL. Is Solder worth it? I dunno, but I thought about Juilio Jones here....Solder should blow up the combine and give Jerruah a stiffy
10. Washington (6-10)- Cam Jordan DE- Foreskins get a steal just like they did with Orakpo
11. Houston (6-10) Akeem Ayers ILB- Coach Cupcake should have no problem turning Ayers into the next Bobby Carpenter
12. Minnesota (6-10) Prince Amukamara CB- falls a bit cuz he runs a 4.5 at his pro day. Minny gets a steal with a taller Antoine Winfield.
13. Detroit (6-10)- DaQuan Bowers DE- thought about a LB..any LB, cu LBz win championships, but Suh, Bowers and Avril should find ways never thought possible to tear QBs a new A-hole
14. St. Louis (7-9)- Juilio Jones WR- Now Bradford can dink and dunk to a taller guy who might break more tackles
15. Miami (7-9)- Mark Ingram-RB Could really use a QB after Henne went backwards, but
16. Jacksonville (8-8)- Brandon Harris CB- team captian? No. Senior? No. Great player? Yes.
17. New England (from Oakland 8-8)- Gabe Carimi- Pats probably trade back....but Carimi fits here. They could use some talent along that OL
18. San Diego (9-7)- Aldon Smith OLB- possibly another Merriman minus the roids. Tough team to draft for as they were top 5 in nearly everything but don't win games.
19. New York Giants (10-6)- Martez Wilson OLB- this year's Sean Weatherspoon. Do the Giants finally draft teh LBzez?
20. Tampa Bay (10-6)- Ryan Kerrigan DE- Bucs continue to stockpile pass rushers across the line. As a Giants fan..I love it.
21. Kansas City (10-6)- Derrek Sherrod RT- Cheifs have built a very good young team over the past few years. Sherrod probably is a RT for them and a solid athlete there.
22. Indianapolis (10-6)- Anthony Castanzo LT- Castanzo can't run block, but the Colts don't care about that.
23. Philadelphia (10-6)- Jimmy Smith CB- Giants fool the Eagles this year...they can't draft a LB in round one! HaHA!!. Smith is a tall corner and can really move. Should help the Eggs defend all those pesky WRs in the East
24. New Orleans (11-5)- JJ Watt-DE/DT- Saints have decent ends, but Watt is a lot bigger than them and really just a complete player. Sorry for the white guy comparison, but he reminds me of Justin Smith.
25. Seattle (7-9)- Mike Pouncey-OG/OC- Seahawks interior line could use some youth. Pouncey has the size and feet to play OT as well.
26. Baltimore (12-4) Jonathan Baldwin WR- Big, fast and the Ravens locker room takes no crap so he'd shut up.
27. Atlanta (13-3)- Titus Young-WR ATL gets a field stretcher who can really fit in the slot.
28. New England (14-2)- Phil Taylor NT Again...Pats probably trade back. But getting beef along the DL is always something Belicheck likes
29. Chicago (11-5)- Adrian Clayborne DT- a bit undersized but a very good athlete. If he remains consistent he could turn out like Tommie Harris
30. New York Jets (11-5) Justin Houston OLB- Jest get a pass rusher that doesn't need Rexy's scheming to get after the QB
31. Green Bay Packers- Stephen Wisniewski-C/OG- Pack get some youth along the OL. Wiz is versatile and they can sit him for a year as he bulks up.
32. Pittsburgh Stillers- Tyron Smith OT- Smith is tiny but has potential. Stillers can let him sit a year or 5 as he bulks up or use him as a blocking TE