Some picks may be a little unorthodox, so if they are I'll do my best to explain.
1. Carolina: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Mizzou: Rivera's bringing the O that was run in SD with him, and frankly I don't think Clausen can run it. I think they go QB here, and although I admit I'm not a fan of him I think he best fits what they need in a QB.
2. Denver: Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn: I've been saying this for a while now, this pick is Fairley if Carolina passes on him, PP if they don't. They really need a starter at DT, moreso then they do at CB or DE. Fairley fits nicely next to Bannan.
3. Buffalo: Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, UNC: I know some may be wondering why I have him ahead of Miller, but IMO Quinn's a more pro ready rusher then Miller, and I think that'll help him on draft day.
4. Cincy: Marcell Dareus, DT, Bama: I bet they'd like Fairley here, but Dareus is to me, a notch below him.
5. Arizona: Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M: With Quinn gone, Miller is the best 3-4 OLB here.
6. Cleveland: Daquan Bowers, DE, Clemson: Moving back to a 4-3, they need a DE. Daquan has great value here.
7. SF: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU: Much later then I'd like, but he's a CB, and when you think about it rarely are they drafted as high as many think PP will go, and I think my scenario may likely cause such a fall. SF gets a steal here.
8. Tennesse: Prince Amukamra, CB, Nebraska: Good value and without a QB that fits the one they want here, I can't see them pass unless Prince craps the 40.
9. Dallas: Nate Solder, OT, Colorado: JJ wants an OL, they'll get one. Not huge on Solder, but his size/athleticism will make a top picking team cream themselves.
10. Washington: AJ Green, WR, UGA: What the hell?!?!? How did he get here? Well, I think we may see a Crabtree like fall. besides Cleveland, the top teams dont need a WR (like 09) and will go defense heavy (it was OT heavy that year, but you get my drift). Get pumped Washington.
11. Houston: Ryan Kerrigan, DE/OLB, Purdue: Unless PP or Prince fall here, I expect them to get the stand up rusher for Wade's D.
12. Minnesota: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn: I think they'll go for a vet, but also draft a QB to groom. They may be older, but I'm not buying the SB or bust some people are.
13. Detroit: Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA: det32 is happy because the Lions fill the only need they have, hurray!!!!
14. STL: Cameron Jordan, DE, Cal: Quite a fall, but I like Jordan here. Spags comes from NYG/Philly, where they love drafting DL. Hall hit double digit sacks, but he's 34. I think Spags would love a Jordan/Long DE tandem for the future.
15. Miami: Mark Ingram, RB, Bama: Brown and Williams will either be gone or non-factors. No QB's here are worth it so Ingram=no brainer.
16. Jax: Aldon Smith, DE, Mizzou: Fits the RE they could really use for next year and the future.
17. Pats: Justin Houston, DE/OLB, UGA: kid is shooting up boards like Graham last year. I've seen higher then this, but I don't see it happening. Pats get the stand up rusher they need.
18. San Diego: Julio Jones, WR, Bama: I'm banking on Vjax leaving, and I dont think Floyd and whatever else they have are enough for Rivers to do his thing. I can't see them pass on Jones if he falls.
19. New York Gmen: Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin: I think Carimi fits what the G-men like in OLmen better then the rest of this class.
20. Tampa Bay: Brandon Harris, CB, Miami: Woah, someone gave TB a position other then DE? Well, all the good ones are gone, so I think Harris fits in well, especially since Barber's getting up there in years.
21. Indy: Anthony Cosatnzo, OT, BC: getting tired of mocking this but I'd like to say I've been calling this for a while. I just think its a perfect scheme fit.
22. KC: Derrek Sherrod, OT, Miss St.: One of my favorite OT's in the draft, and I think he could fit at either OT spot. Great value here, IMO.
23. Philly: Martez Wilson, LB, Illinois: This guy will be skyrocketing up big boards like Weatherspoon last year. Philly drafts LB high for the first time in forever, cuz they need one bad.
24. New Orleans: JJ Watt, DE/DT, Wisconsin
25. Seattle: Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado: Seattle can't pass this, IMO.
26. Baltimore: Cory Liuget, DE, Illinois: Not there biggest need but I don't see Balty refusing this kinda value.
27. Atlanta: Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland: completely forgot him from my last mock, but here I see Matt Ryan getting a bona fide #2.
28. NE: Tyron Smith, OT, USC: I don't really see how an undersized RT goes higher then here. New England gets a very high potential player though, and I think Light will be around for at least another year to let Smith mature if need be.
29. Chicago: Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon St.: bet they wish an OT fell here, but DT is a pretty big need as well.
30. New York Jets: Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio St.: Taylor will be considered here, but I think Heyward is a better prospect for now and the future.
31. Pittsburgh: Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor: I hate not mocking him to the Broncos, but I think either NYJ or Pitt will pull the trigger in the first.
32. GB: Mike Pouncey, OG/C, Florida: Without an OT here, Pouncey is the pick.
I stop the explanations here, although I will say Locker's a little low for my taste, but the only way he can get back in the first round is with a good combine/pro day
33. NE:Mikell Leshoure, Illinois, RB
34. Buffalo: Demarcus Love, OT, Arkansas
35. Cincy: Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
36. Denver: Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
37. Cleveland: Jon Baldwin, WR, Pitt
38. Arizona: Stefen Wiscniewski, OG/C, Penn St.
39. Tennesee: Drake Nevis, DT, LSU
40. Dallas: Allen Bailey, DE, Miami
41. Washington: Jake Locker, QB, Washington
42. Houston: Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
43. Minnesota: Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
44. Detroit: Ryan Williams, RB, Va. Tech
45. San Fransisco: Christian Ponder, QB, FSU
46. Denver: Kyle Rudolph, TE, ND
47. St. Louis:Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
48. Oakland: Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
49. Jacksonville: Curtis Brown, CB, Texas
50. San Diego: Christian Ballard, DE/DT, Iowa
51. Tampa Bay: Bruce Carter, LB, UNC
52. New York G-men: Jordan Todman, RB, UCONN
53. Indianapolis: Muhamad Wilkerson, DT, Temple
54. Philly: Marvin Austin, DT, UNC
55. KC: Jerrel Powe, NT, Ole Miss
56. NO: Damarco Murray, RB, Oklahoma
57. Seattle: Jabaal Sheard, DE, Pitt
58. Baltimore: Rodney Hudson, OG, FSU
59. Atlanta: Ahmad Black, FS, Florida
60. NE: Benjamin Ijalana, OG, Villanova
61. San Diego: Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada
62. Chicago: Jason Pinkston, OT, Pitt
63. Pittsburgh: Johnny Patick, CB, Louisville
64. GB: Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU