1. Carolina Panthers- Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson.
2. Denver Broncos- Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina.
John Fox is another defensive-minded coach. Patrick Peterson is a possibility here, but Quinn could provide a spark to a pass rush that only had 23 sacks last year.
4. Cincinnati Bengals- Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU.
Jonathon Joseph could be gone this year, and Leon Hall is a free agent next year. Peterson is the most athletically gifted player in this year's draft, and the Bengals aren't biting on Carson Palmer skipping town.
5. Arizona Cardinals- Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn.
A 6'5 300 lb monster, Fairley had 11.5 sacks last year. No DT on the Cardinals roster had a single sack last year.
6. Cleveland Browns- A.J. Green, WR, Georgia.
Peyton Hillis showed last year the Browns can run the ball. It should only get better with Montario Hardesty being healthy this year. While Josh Cribbs is electric, the Browns need a true #1 receiver. Green will help Colt McCoy get better.
7. San Fransisco 49er's- Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri.
Neither Alex Smith nor Troy Smith could do anything with the offense last year. With the weapons at his disposal, Gabbert could be the 49er's QB for years.
8. Tennessee Titans- Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama.
New Coach Mike Munchak knows how important the battle of the trenches is. I do see a possibility of them trading back and taking Mike Pouncey.
9. Dallas Cowboys- Adrian Clayborne, DE, Iowa.
He's an upgrade over both of their starting defensive ends.
10. Washington Redskins- Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M.
Too much talent to pass up at 10. Should help Brian Orakpo get back to his rookie numbers.
11. Houston Texans- Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA.
He should help Wade Phillips transition to the 3-4.
12. Minnesota- Julio Jones, WR, Alabama.
13. Detroit Lions- Cameron Jordan, DE, California.
Question marks at DE. An outside rush could be the last piece Detroit needs to make a real push for the playoffs.
14. St. Louis Rams- Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska.
The Rams need to improve their defense. Amukamara can help solidify the back end.
15. Miami Dolphins- J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin.
Mark Ingram is a possibility here, but Randy Starks is currently their best DE.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars- Nate Solder, OT, Colorado.
That offensive line is a wreck. They need to keep whoever is in the backfield upright.
17. New England Patriots- Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida.
I doubt the Patriots even stay here, but if they do, Bill Belichek goes to his favourite school and takes the best interior lineman in the draft. Logan Mankins might not be there for much longer, so Pouncey could replace him.
18. San Diego Chargers- Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri.
The Chargers seemed to do everything but win last year. They don't have much at DE right now, and Smith is the best prospect left.
19. New York Giants- Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple.
A really big presence at DT, can help shore up the inside of that defense.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin.
This pick is more me wanting Tampa to pass on Ryan Kerrigan. Plus, Donald Penn is the only starting quality OT on that team.
21. Kansas City Chiefs- Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor.
Probably their biggest need is the inside of their defensive line. Taylor is massive and should be a great NT in their 3-4.
22. Indianapolis Colts- Cam Heyward, DT, Ohio State.
25th ranked rush defense. Heyward's a big body in the middle.
23. Philadelphia Eagles- Jimmy Smith, DB, Colorado.
Will line up beside Nate Allen for years to come.
24. New Orleans Saints- Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue.
25. Seattle Seahawks- Jack Locker, QB, Washington.
He could have been the number one pick last year. Seattle needs an upgrade at QB and Locker is very athletically gifted.
26. Baltimore Ravens- Rahim Moore, DB, UCLA.
Ed Reed is falling apart at the seams. Their back end is horrid.
27. Atlanta Falcons- Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland.
They miss out on Moore by one pick, so they get an explosive receiver to take some pressure off of Roddy White.
28. New England Patriots- Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh.
Wes Welker is a great slot receiver. Baldwin can be the outside receiver they need.
29. Chicago Bears- Aaron Williams, DB, Texas.
Charles Tillman is their best DB.
30. New York Jets- Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers- Ryan Mallet, QB, Arkansas.
Ben Roethlisberger will be traded before the draft.
32. Green Bay Packers- Mikel Leshoure, RB, Illinois.
Ryan Grant missed most of this year, and they saw how tough it was to win without a running game. Leshoure can fix that.