We have 300 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Searching for Billy Edelin notes that Butler and VCU making this year's Final Four brings a couple of old stories full circle.
- The UConn Blog is as surprised as you are that the Huskies are in the Final Four for the fourth time and the second time in three years.
- A Sea of Blue notes that John Calipari has taken the Kentucky program back to the Final Four with a "far more improbable team than last year's group."
- Carolina March is disappointed that the Tar Heels got sent home by the Wildcats, but acknowledges that this year's North Carolina team overachieved considering its level of play in January.
- Arkansas Expats says that Mike Anderson is a perfect fit for the Razorbacks basketball brand.
- Beyond The Boxscore gives us every team's Opening Day starter, with the regular season starting later this week.
- Lookout Landing has the finalized Mariners rotation for the start of the season.
- DRaysBay checks in on some former Rays to see what they're up to now that they've left the bay.
- Amazin' Avenue remembers Mike Hampton, who retired over the weekend.
- Royals Review brings to your attention a forgotten Royal: Dean Palmer.
- Rufus on Fire is thrilled with the Bobcats' weekend win over the Knicks. Fun stuff. Go 'Melo!
- Nets Daily interviews the Russian behind the Russian owner of the New Jersey Nets. Meet Dmitry Razumov.
- Canis Hoopus shares an outsider's perspective on the Timberwolves.
- Robert at 7500 to Holte describes just why Aston Villa have been so irritating to follow this season: they should be far more than they are.
- SB Nation's Tottenham Hotspur blog Cartilage Free Captain discusses the idea of reintroducing standing-room terraces to the English game.Despite spending six years with FC Dallas, Dario Sala's exit was greeted with little fanfare. Big D Soccer decided to reach out and asked Sala if he'd like to send a farewell note to his fans. Sala obliged, and we also learn that the goalkeeper is now an agent.
- Dynamo Theory looks back on goalkeeper Tally Hall's performance against the Seattle Sounders. Hall made six saves and is quickly making people forget about Pat Onstad.
- Cincy Jungle reports Ryan Mallett will visit the Bengals for two days. What does this mean for Carson Palmer?
- Ravens safety Tom Zbikowski isn't sitting around during the lockout. Instead, as relayed by Baltimore Beatdown, he's fighting!
- Behind The Steel Curtain tells you all you ever wanted to know about the Steelers offense.
- The NFL lockout will hurt all kinds of industries. Big Cat Country reports on the potential devastation of the chicken wing industry.
- Bad Left Hook looks at the wave of Cuban defectors and their impact on boxing.