20. Carlos Boozer's high five to nobody
(Click image to view. Via @johnctownsend)
NEGLECTED CELEBRATORY GESTURES POWER RANKINGS
5. Unacknowledged high five
4. Secret handshake offered to firefighter whose hands are full with a toddler he just rescued from a burning building
3. Birthday candles that your ceiling fan won't quite blow out on the fifth anniversary of its installation
2. Unacknowledged high five if you are Carlos Boozer and, all things considered, do a pretty good job
1. Your mother writes a note on a napkin informing you that since you've been doing well in school, she's going to take you to Showbiz Pizza after school, then places napkin in lunchbox that is stolen by bully whose lunch ticket has expired
19. Patty Mills Conducts Most Low-Key Celebration In History
(Click image to view. Via @jose3030)
AWKWARD EXPRESSIONS OF APPROVAL POWER RANKINGS
5. Liking a friend's Facebook status update that is simply a request to borrow someone's table saw
4. Telling a joke to a friend and saying "thanks" when he/she laughs
3. Celebrating a teammate's score by sort of half-waving a towel (top right corner of court)
2. Feigning delight over getting a Jose Rijo in a pack of baseball cards because you feel you have to, since your grandmother bought them for you and she's watching you open them
1. Applauding at the end of a prayer at church
18. Ball bounces off Ryan Raburn's glove and into stands for home run
(Click image to view)
WEIRD THINGS IN THIS GIF POWER RANKINGS
5. That stupid dirt path
4. Backstop advertising construction materials in the city of Detroit
3. Ball bouncing out of Ryan Raburn's glove and into stands for home run
2. Guy in shorts on other side of fence who clearly doesn't give two quarters of a s***
1. A guy named Phil Coke
17. Kenny Daglish tells Arsene Wagner to "piss off"
THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN ENGLAND THAT DO NOT HAPPEN HERE POWER RANKINGS
5. Cloudy days
4. Telling someone to piss off
3. Professional sports administrators who openly tell each other to piss off instead of just colluding behind closed doors like normal people
2. Old guys with good hair
1. A man wearing a tie in a field who isn't foreclosing on your great-aunt's farm
16. Andre Miller hates his gum
(Suggested by our own Mike Prada)
EPIPHANIES THAT HAVE STRUCK ANDRE MILLER OVER THE COURSE OF HIS LIFE POWER RANKINGS
5. Just because there was a Cecil Fielder doesn't necessarily mean there was a Cecil Hitter.
4. It's important to remain abreast of the latest tech trends in an increasingly Web 2.0 world.
3. Gum is bulls***.
2. Since we're always playing inside, all our sweat is trapped. Even if it evaporates, it stays inside. I bet you could scrape half an inch of sweat grease off every surface in this building.
1. So the Richie Rich movie *isn't* part of Home Alone canon.