We have 304 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Bolts From The Blue examines the idea that the proposed new CBA could help keep the Chargers in San Diego.
- Mile High Report runs down the concerns the Broncos have going into 2011.
- The Patriots need some outside linebackers for their 3-4 defense, argues Pats Pulpit.
- The Phinsider collects up all the nuggets on the proposed new CBA, and tells how it affects the Dolphins.
- Addicted To Quack rounds up the latest Will Lyles reportage and seems fatigued by questions but Burnt Orange Nation says this scandal may be unraveling like a Tressel sweater-vest. Meanwhile, Barking Carnival notes that Will Lyles has taken to the airwaves to accuse Texas of a Burnt Orange Media Conspiracy.
- Football Study Hall takes a look at detention hall after viewing some interesting mascot-on-mascot violence.
- Clearly there's something in the Stillwater, as Cowboys Ride For Free is forced to ponder just which coach has been Oklahoma State's craziest.
- Carolina March breaks down the NCAA's Notice of Allegations and finds a ray of hope in an otherwise gloomy report. This hasn't stopped Football Study Hall from doing work on a Tar Heel preseason preview, even including a lagniappe for the stat nerds.
- AZ SnakePit checks in with the Diamondbacks' ups and downs over the past week.
- Lookout Landing takes a look at Michael Pineda's different fastballs.
- Amazin' Avenue doesn't think it matters that Jose Reyes won't discuss a contract extension during the season. After all, Mike Piazza said the same thing in 1998 before signing a seven-year deal with the Mets.
- DRaysBay has an exclusive interview with Rays TV analyst Brian Anderson.
- A take on new Raptors Head Coach Dwane Casey's press conference.
- The Bobcats have a lot of needs, which way will they go on Draft night?
- Should the Kings trade for Tony Parker, even if it means absorbing a bad contract?