We have 305 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Brew Crew Ball informs us that legendary Brewers broadcaster Bob Uecker will broadcast games from his 53rd and 54th different MLB parks this week.
- Over The Monster wonders who can bat fifth and bring in some runs for the Red Sox.
- The Good Phight has a handy guide for talking to the media about the Phillies-Red Sox series.
- Athletics Nation remarks on the sad misuse of Brian Fuentes.
- Andre Miller keeps the Nuggets' point guard depth strong via Denver Stiffs.
- Brew Hoop gets into every possible detail regarding uniform numbers for the Bucks' newly drafted rookies.
- The NBA lockout is coming and Bright Side of the Sun thinks it will be bad.
- Mocking The Draft is starting a new series of posts breaking down NFL draft philosophies and war rooms. They start with the 49ers.
- Silver & Black Pride examines the Raiders and the salary cap, and which players may have to be cut because of economics.
- The Phinsider has an update on Brandon Marshall since he was recently stabbed by his wife.
- In light of the possibility of T.O. retiring, Cincy Jungle asks if he's a Hall of Famer.
- Kimmo Timonen is shocked by the trades in Philadelphia, but he's not planning on retiring just yet.
- Bloody Elbow breaks down the subtle nuances of Josh Barnett's grappling at Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum.