Blah blah blah Introduction
1. Redskins - Andrew Luck QB Stanford
Redskins "luck" out on winning the Luck sweepstakes, where Shanny gets another Stanford QB to ride to future glory.
2. Panthers - Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St.
Another disappointing year for the Panthers, they shore up the middle of their defensive line and with CJ and EB rushing from the sides it looks beastly.
3. Vikings - Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
They're gonna need a premier Left Tackle to protect their new QB. I have Martin as the best LT in this class for now.
4. Dolphins - Matt Barkley QB USC
After skipping on Matt Ryan for Jake Long, they finally find another Matt to call their own.
5. Bengals - Quinton Coples DE UNC
Mike Brown sucks.
6. Broncos - Marcus Forston DT Miami
I'm thinking he has a breakout year with a new coaching staff, and the Broncos still have a need at DT.
7. Cardinals - Matt Kalil OT USC
Cardinals are happy Kalil has fallen to them, Levi Brown can move to RT and they can all live happily ever after.
8. Raiders - Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St
Heyward-Bey 2.0? I don't think so, Blackmon actually knows how to catch the football.
9. Bills - Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
Great fit for Gailey's system, and a strong enough arm to deal with those Buffalo winters. AFCE lookin' pretty good QB-wise if everyone pans out.
10. Titans - Alshon Jeffrery WR South Carolina
AJ 2.0 seemingly falling into their lap, Titans gladly take him. With Kenny Britt and CJ2k Jake Locker has some very nice weapons to work with.
11. Browns - Vontaze Burfict MLB ASU
Browns defense has needed an identity for quite some time, did the Browns just get beastly?
12. Texans - Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama
Do I even need to explain this one?
13. Seahawks - Brandon Jenkins DE Florida St.
This pick makes to much sense, Seahawks are beginning to rise back to relevancy.
14. Jaguars - Manti Te'O MLB Notre Dame
Being second best ain't to bad, perfect landing spot in Jacksonville
15. Buccaneers - Tank Carder OLB TCU
Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!
16. Lions - Travis Lewis OLB Oklahoma
They finally grab a Linebacker, a capable one at that.. Lions may just have a good defense here pretty soon.
17. Giants - Trent Richardson RB Alabama
The beast from the south moves north, taking NY by storm.
18. Chargers - Donte Paige-Moss OLB UNC
Dolts try again at the OLB position.
19. 49ers - Jared Crick DE Nebraska
Buildin that defense back up.
20. Cowboys - Stephen Gilmore CB South Carolina
I don't like the Cowboys, so I'm giving them Gilmore.
21. Rams - Brandon Thompson DT Clemson
Shoring up the middle will go a long way to helping the wunderkind Bradford get to a SB.
22. Colts - Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M
Tell me this doesn't make tons of sense? Fuller and Collie, ridiculous.
23. Eagles - Robert Griffin QB Baylor
Vick 2.0? At the very least, he'll be a good understudy. Just can't pick up any of those bad habits...
24. Ravens - Ben Jones C Georgia
Long time Raven Matt Birk finally turns in the reigns to the offense. Now Flacco's gotta do all the work.
25. Chiefs - Donta Hightower ILB Alabama
The Chiefs actually won a Playoff game, and look to complete their LB corp here.
26. Steelers - Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska
Can Polamalu get some help back there finally?
27. Bears - Michael Brewster C Ohio State
Well at least here he can legitimately get paid for his work now.
Will Beli dancer finally grab an OLB?
29. Jets - Devin Taylor DE/OLB South Carolina
6'7? Not big enough I say.
30. Packers - Nate Potter LG Boise State
Gotta keep that QB upright, he can't escape em all with his Shoryuken.
31. Patriots - Steven Decastro OG Stanford
Still no DE however, oh well like Beli is gonna keep this pick anyway.
32. Browns f/Falcons - Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
Subject to change if he enters the Supplemental Draft or decides to party again.