We have 305 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- The Texas Longhorns are going to take their football and go home to play on their own television network, says Burnt Orange Nation but WR Marquise Goodwin won't be there, he'll be busy training for the IAAF World Championship and a shot at the 2012 Olympics.
- Maize N Brew takes a gander at what is seen, statistics and the middle ground in between.
- Team Speed Kills wonders just who was the higher power in leading the Florida Gators offense, Urban Meyer or Tim Tebow. We'll give Percy Harvin a call for his opinion.
- Down in the court of public opinion Addicted To Quack rounds up and opines on the Worldwide Will Lyles Sold Out Radio and Podcast Tour while Carolina March looks at Oregon as the "other route" the Tar Heels could have taken and wonders just how risky it is to keep Butch Davis.
-Beyond The Boxscore has their first-half awards for the National and American Leagues.
- Over The Monster has another call for robot umpires after another officiating miscarriage on Tuesday night.
- McCovey Chronicles wonders if it's okay to trade with the hated Dodgers.
- The Crawfish Boxes considers a hypothetical trade sending Hunter Pence from the Astros to the Braves.
- Report from the Frank Vogel hiring press conference.
- The Suns have both one of the most overpaid and underpaid players in the league.
- What's in it for the Celtics' owner to see an entire season canceled?
- Mile High Report chronicles the huge change the Broncos' organization and team have experienced since 2006.
- Plenty of talk about Kevin Kolb ending up in Arizona, but Revenge Of The Birds brings up another name: Kyle Orton.
- Niners Nation has the latest on a potential new stadium for the 49ers.
- Turf Show Times updates the NFL Labor situation.