Former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor remains in limbo when it comes to the 2011 NFL supplemental draft, which is scheduled for Aug. 17. The NFL sent a memo to all 32 NFL teams on Tuesday announcing the date and applicants for the supplemental draft -- and Pryor's name wasn't on it.
Pryor's agent Drew Rosenhaus said on Twitter that they had been told there's no decision yet so it would appear that Pryor could ultimately be ruled eligible. For now, though, he's not.
In anticipation of the supplemental draft, Pryor had scheduled a workout on Friday for NFL teams with several teams reportedly scheduled to come. With the news that he's not yet eligible for the draft, he has now postponed that workout, ESPN reports.
As ESPN notes, the general rule is that a player's status has to have changed since end of April's draft -- like getting kicked off the football team or academically ineligible. That seems to be the question with Pryor at Ohio State.